Hi Rad,
Sounds like you have finally exorcised your biggest demon by getting rid of the troublesome client, at least you now know exactly where you stand, which is a good thing and you can move forward which by the sounds of it is exactly what you have done, give yourself a pat on the back.
Sorry to here about your partners mum, its very distressing for the entire family when someone you all care about has dementia, it has to be the cruellest mental illness there is.
I have almost completed my fence project, it turned out to be a bigger job than i first thought.
Nothing to report on the job front, i have applied for quite a few but with no luck thus far, not that vi'm all that bothered at the moment. I will try in earnest in april when the new tax year starts.
I have bought the wife a horse lol, she deserves it after what she has put up with over the last 8 months, so now shes away looking after it every spare minuet she gets, and bless her shes loving it.
I have been spending so much time with the dogs i become an honorary pack member dlol.
If you do find a property to renovate and you need some cheep labour im free lol, joking aside i think that is a very good plan and there is still money to be made, also i think you really enjoy the hands on stuff.
I,m still taking my meds and will be for some time, don't want to go back to the dark place.
Wishing you all the best with whatever life brings you, and please keep in touch.
You friend Otters.