Hello,
This is my first time on here, ive been reading posts for the last for days trying to build the courage to to put my situation into words.
12 days ago i visited my GP with what i recognised as anxiety building up,i recognised what i was feeling as i suffered a breakdown 10 years ago. So i decided to head it of at the pass(or so i thought).
I was prescribed flauxatine 20mg, im now on day twelve of taking them and can honestly say i feel 100% worse than before i was taking them.
Day one was fine, as was days two and three, day four couldn't sleep right kept waking up drenched in a cold sweat and blind panic about i dont know what, a million thoughts all seemed to be streaming through my head all at once, and since then i have had the same experience every night, but slightly more severe as the days have gone on.The anxiety is happening all the time now in various stages of severity during the day.
I have read many posts from people saying stick to the meds and they will eventually work, but this really is a living hell at the moment..
Although i do feel a little better for getting that of my chest.