Hi everyone,
Today, as mentioned in a previous post, I had an appointment to sign on after being on sick for 13 weeks.
I took a propranolol this morning, got my self ready and then decided I just couldn't go because I felt as soon as I walked in there I would get the dreaded feelings coming and I would get the instant urge to leave.
Instead of going and signing on, I emailed my adviser explaining I couldn't go and then I went back to bed.
I have spoken to my adviser on the phone today and he has said I can either get another appointment to sign on, and be available for work and courses etc, which I feel at the moment I couldn't do, or I could close my claim and be paid up until today and then apply for ESA.
If I knew I could get ESA this would be a huge amount of stress that I wouldn't have to deal with.
I have previously applied for esa before, 2 years ago and was turned down. This was for the same conditions I have now, anxiety, depression, panic attacks and IBS. I am also a single parent with no family support, the only family I have are my parents who are both ill and need a lot of errands etc done for them, and one brother who also has depression etc.
I am so confused with what to do. If I apply for esa again I need my drs to say my condition has gotten worse and then go through the medical again and the thought of that terrifies me.
Anyone have any advice?
Iam currently working through the anxiety course workbooks on here and also watching 'The anxiety guy' on youtube, which I recommend to anyone .Thanks