Hello all,

I suffer from health anxiety and have been worrying about a brain tumor for the last couple of months.

The fear started when I was in a dark room and I noticed a little tiny flash of light in my vision that only lasted a second then went away with head movement After I googled and found out about retinal detachment I made an apppontment immediately with an opthimologist. The ophthalmologist mentioned that my eyes looked perfectly healthy but that my optic never is a little flat but That is completely normal at
My age. I proceeded to see my regular eye doctor who mentioned the same thing a few weeks later. Since my eyes are healthy, I fear these flashes have to do with my brain. I should note that I rarely see them now because I sleep with the tv on and I only occasionally notice them when I am switching positions while sleeping and I see them in my peripheral sometimes when I move my head up and down quickly. I have never those these flashes during the day, only when I first wake up or at night when I am about to sleep. I also notice it when my eyes go over a pillow when I am chAnging positions. I do not suffer from unusual headaches, dizziness spells. The top of my head does vibrate sometimes and I occasionally get pins and needles, especially in my arm when I sleep but it recovers fast.

I just want to know what all of you think. I know my logic is sometimes overcome by my health anxiety. Thank you for your replies.
I am a 25 year old male