Thread: Spiraling anxiety and Gyno appt tomorrow

Spiraling anxiety and Gyno appt tomorrow

I have my check up tomorrow. I had to reschedule it from early June to now. I am so worried that I’ve waited too long to see if my right side pain that comes and goes is actually ovarian related. I’m so convinced it will be cancer. I don’t know where my first post is but I hadd this pain since mid/late January - I went to the Er assuming appendicitis but they did and abdominal CT with contrast, also a gall bladder ultrasound And all was clear. I never got answers. I have assumed they need to check my ovaries because I’m not sure if they were checked during the CT scan - assuming NO since it was abdominal and not pelvic. I had a seperate health issue in May when I had to have my thyroid and a neck lymphnode biopsied. I thought I had learned to be more positive since I got clear results but I can’t seem to convince myself otherwise. But even that is continuing to haunt me. Along with this pain. I’ve thought this could be injured muscle but it hasn’t healed yet. It always seems to ache more when I’m very bloated, like before my period or if my bladder is full. (If always been scared of bladddee cancer because of needing to urinate more frequently at night and a slight tightening or spasming feeling I get in that side of my bladder at night. I’m so scared!

I feel like i have female itchiness too often (another symptom of ovarian C), consistebt dullish lower right side pelvic pain that lingers almost always - seems a little more strong during or close to period. I feel like I’m bloated too often as well. I’m freaking out.

Anyway. If you read this, thank you. And if anyone has had similar pain I would love to know about it. I’m having a difficult time.
    Last edited by Golden; 03-07-18 at 04:42.

Thread Information