Thread: Missed/late period??

Missed/late period??

Looking for some reassurance.

I'm 23 and my cycles are pretty regular, my periods are usually at the end of the month. But this month I'm still waiting on it appearing, and it's got me really freaked out.

I'm definitely not pregnant (haven't been sexually active in over a year), and I've never missed a period before so I can't conceivably understand why it hasn't come.

I did have a really bad panic attack about a week ago (possibly when it should have been due?) but I doubt one day could disript my whole cycle.

Do I consider it late, and wait for it to appear? Or is it missed and I just wait until next cycle? I really don't wanna be worrying about it until next month though.

Is this something to be worried about?? Help :(

Re: Missed/late period??

Hey, there's nothing you should worry about, anxiety can totally mess up your cycle. Just wait for it to come! Try to relax a bit, anxiety does disript your cycle. Hope you feel better soon

My cycle was just disrupted too and I suspect anxiety as the culprit. I ended up being about a week late and it freaked me out so bad. I'm sure you're fine. Our cycles are so suceptible to stress.

I used to get my period bang on the same date every month for years. After one bad episode of high stress and anxiety, it all went to ruins. It was four years ago and sometimes my period is still off! You'll be fine

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information