Hello

Around April my right testicle suddenly started aching one night. Nothing terrible but it was there. It stayed for a week or two and I wasn't worried about it as it seemed like it was getting better. It didn't ache during the whole day either so it didn't bother me that much.

It was a lot better for a few weeks but around late may/early june it came back again, but not as bad as the first time. It also didn't stay as long and quickly got better. It came back again a week or two but only for a few days and now it's better again. Pretty sure the first few weeks hurt the most and the other times it's hasn't been as much.

Thing is, it's never completely gone. The testicle feels a bit sore and it seems like one spot in particular makes it hurt more and sometimes if it gets squeezed a sharper pain will occur but will quickly disappear. Most of the time it was just aching a bit though.

I don't feel any lumps but not sure how hard they are to find. It is a tiny bit larger and hangs down a little lower than my other testicle but I think it's always been like this. No differences otherwise between them I think. At least not anything obvious and pretty sure there has been no change since it started. I'm just worried that there is a lump that I'm not feeling.

Does this sound like cancer? I'm 17 btw. I know I should just go to the doc but I'd rather not bring it up to my parents. I'm just super scared it's cancer.