Hi guys,

I've been using Lyrica for anxiety for 7 months - doses between 450-1050mg

I would take in the morning, feel calm in my head for the day, sleep very well, and then repeat the process.

Going up and down with the dose was never a problem as I never took high doses for extended periods.

about a month ago, I took St John's Wort for 2 days and this completely ****ed up my system..

I now have insomnia, I have to take the lyrica at night now, and it hardly even works. I don't feel the calmness in my head. I still don't sleep well.

Even if I up my dose to something I've never done before, I don't feel it like I did pre SJW.

That stuff did something to my brain, and I am not sure what.. It couldn't have affected the absorbtion, and it doesn't even affect calcium channels.

I'm kinda desparate for a solution.. I am not trapped on this high dose of lyrica, and there is no way I can wean myself down..

Mr brain is ****ed from minimal benzo use, one of the unlucky ones. I can't use Kratom either, because the Lyrica appears to stop my tolerance from going down like it did pre-lyrica..

Any suggestions or insights would be great! :(