Thread: spotting day before period

spotting day before period

for the last 3-4 years i constantly have spotting about 24 hours (sometimes even 2 day) before my period start, what's that?

it's not bleeding, it's just little light brown or light red spot i find on paper or underwear who always indicate that my period will start tomorrow.
    at the beginning it will usually fool me because i thought that my menstration is here but then for the rest of the day i would't find anything on underwear, until next day.

i'm still virgin and my period is perfectly normal (it's always on time, i don't have pain etc), nothing wrong but i don't know if that's normal.

Re: spotting day before period

It’s perfectly normal to spot just before your period. But also it could just be your period?
    Try not to let it worry you. Periods are often affected by stress too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get spotting all the time before my period! My gp said to me before that normally it's a sign that you're period is just about to start. Normal stuff!

i read on internet that it's normal to spot blood apr. 2-3 days before period but there is so little information about that because i only find result about implantation bleeding, which is not my case.

well yes maybe it could be first day of period but i always count that menstruation start when i see real blood

for example, i found little light brown (or dark yellow) spot this morning on underwear and i didn't see it anymore, whole day... but probably "real" period will come tomorrow, as always.

That’s perfectly normal.

I always call that my “warning shot,” because I then know that my period will come soon. I actually start wearing liners a few days before my period is scheduled to begin.

Thread Information