Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: people ask for advice no reply

Re: people ask for advice no reply

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    You are very kind Pulisa. And I am very grateful for the help you have given me, because I know life isn’t easy for you either.
    Thank you xxx
    Agree, another big thank you from me Pulisa. You make me feel heard.

I absolutely agree i try to comment on every post i see that i feel i know enough about to leave a comment but when i post, seeking advice or reassurance i get maybe one or two comments. While i understand that we all have anxiety and panic attacks so we may not all have free time all the time but it’s hard for me to believe that every time i post only one or two people have the time. Maybe I’m wrong though. Still praying for everyone in here to find recovering including myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys thanks for your replies it would be nice just to hear how they are and yeah l should realise myself its just the nature of the beast,it won't put me off posting though because l would like to think we all make a difference here thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    It's also the nature of anxiety. It kind of reminds me of our cat. He asks for treats whenever I get up in the morning, when I come home after work etc. (It's really cute so of course we cave ~lol~) He gets them from me and then starts the whole routine again on my wife. The treat equates to reassurance and one treat is never enough.

Positive thoughts
    Hmm...You may want to consider an intervention with the kitty. Do you think you might convince it to attend a TA Meeting (treats anonymous)?

Personally I'm not concerned with a thank you or an acknowledgment. Just hope any advice helps someone.

some of you have got me wrong its not for a thank you or acknowledgement its because it would be nice just to hear how they're getting on

As you may have noticed we are trying to merge posts about the same thing and one member in particular (FMP) is very good at alerting us to posts that can be merged for which we are grateful.

I would like to see members at least post a "thanks" and take the time to come back with an update. Sometimes they are sent off for tests and we never hear anything every again.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information