Thread: Scared, brain fog. Celiac???

Unhappy Scared, brain fog. Celiac???

Hello, I’m 17 and I’ve been having health anxiety for a few months now and can’t stop googling my symptoms. Last week I went to the ER because I had blood in my stool and bad stomach cramps. They said it was an inflammation. Now the blood is gone and I only sometimes get stomach cramps. The last few weeks I was scaring myself over leukemia, melanoma, colon cancer etc, and now the latest fear is celiac. A couple weeks ago I had a routine blood test done and the doctor never called back so I assumed it was fine.
    Lately I’ve been eating light food like noodle soup, chicken and rice and nothing too toxic so my stomach can heal. Lately I’ve been getting aches all over that come and go like my joints, ribs, chest, behind my ear, my left eye, shins and muscle twitches to name a few. I also have a rash that doesn’t itch that you can barely see on my body and thighs which my mom said is from sweating. Now I’m having brain fog as well and am scared it’s celiac disease. I hope it’s not because I love bread and have had it all my life.
    Please give reassurance or advice
    Last edited by Wolma11; 14-07-18 at 20:12. Reason: Added a symptom

Thread Information