Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Valium man has sent me Martin Dow Valium are they Lidget

My Valium man has sent me Martin Dow Valium are they Lidget

I’ve been buying Valium off some guy for ages and he usually sends me MSJ But today I received Martin Dow has anybody ever used this before and are they Lidget thank you

Re: My Valium man has sent me Martin Dow Valium are they Lidget

You really should not be buying dodgy valium off strange people to be honest as you have no idea what is in it. Why are you doing this?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I suffer from really bad anxiety and sleep disorder and I find that the only things that help is diazepam and my doctor not prescribe them to me no more so bye-bye for rectal guy I’ve never had a problem before but today he sent me some different ones and I just wanted some advice

I really don't think anyone on here is buying valium to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Howdoyoudo View Post
    I suffer from really bad anxiety and sleep disorder and I find that the only things that help is diazepam and my doctor not prescribe them to me no more so bye-bye for rectal guy I’ve never had a problem before but today he sent me some different ones and I just wanted some advice

No one can tell you whether they are legit or not... I used to source Valium from websites thinking it was genuine not realising the laws or the risks involved. When I did I got loads of different brands. It’s only when I started getting a brand called zepose that I realised that I was getting knocked. Sourcing Valium from websites or dealers is shit and they always supply 10mg tablets which mean that you can’t just stop. It’s a nasty road to go down, go to your doctor tell them the truth and let them wean you off - if not ur end up depressed, suicidal with a dependency issue and your doctor will probably cut you off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Benjammin said it’s not good to be sourcing Valium from the internet or dealers. I’ve hammered them for around 6 months. I also take Pregabalin. I’ve now realised I made a mistake and have quit cold turkey and I’m a week in feeling completely dead. Stop while you can. Use melatonin. It’s a better more natural source to help sleep.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Ad411 View Post
    As Benjammin said it’s not good to be sourcing Valium from the internet or dealers. I’ve hammered them for around 6 months. I also take Pregabalin. I’ve now realised I made a mistake and have quit cold turkey and I’m a week in feeling completely dead. Stop while you can. Use melatonin. It’s a better more natural source to help sleep.

Regards

What I would say is if you go to your doctor and explain they will wean you off properly BUT because of the class of the drugs benzodiazepines come under you may be marked as having misuse of drugs but it is unintentional so don’t worry about that. It is also much harder to stop using diazepam when you are using it for sleep than just normal anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quote for you...

A Study reported that 62% of prescription products bought online were fake, substandard or unapproved.

So yes your meds are probably fake... as well as the others you have bought fopm your 'valium man'

also this...
    For prescription-only medicines, an online pharmacy must receive a legally valid prescription before dispensing the medication.

So what you are doing is illegal if your 'diazepam man' is in this country as i am guessing you know..... and you have admitted on a public forum that you are doing this??

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by Howdoyoudo View Post
    I’ve been buying Valium off some guy for ages and he usually sends me MSJ But today I received Martin Dow has anybody ever used this before and are they Lidget thank you
    Martin Dow being a pharma company operating out of Pakistan it's anyone's guess whether they are legitimate or not.

nomorepanic - don't be naive, of course there are users on here who are purchasing 'illicit' Valium...

For harm reduction sake I would absolutely recommend NOT buying from street vendors or the darkweb but if you are intent on doing it this way then sending a sample away to the countless testing services is the only sure fire way of knowing what the chemical composition is.

I would also follow Benjammin69's advice and come clean with a GP or local drug service - they will start you on a healthy taper plan along with any associated counselling that you really should be getting.

I am not naive but I really don't think members on this forum do it to be honest. I am not saying people don't but I just don't think it is ones that sign up to an anxiety forum asking where to buy it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information