Quote Originally Posted by unfitwellhappy View Post
Martin Dow being a pharma company operating out of Pakistan it's anyone's guess whether they are legitimate or not.

nomorepanic - don't be naive, of course there are users on here who are purchasing 'illicit' Valium...

For harm reduction sake I would absolutely recommend NOT buying from street vendors or the darkweb but if you are intent on doing it this way then sending a sample away to the countless testing services is the only sure fire way of knowing what the chemical composition is.

I would also follow Benjammin69's advice and come clean with a GP or local drug service - they will start you on a healthy taper plan along with any associated counselling that you really should be getting.
I don't think a forum should be allowing any promotion of the illegal use of drugs. And the law will back that. Nic has to remain within the law, whether people "get up to it" or not remember. Other forums may do what they want simply because of the nature of the internet...

How do you send off a sample of an illegally obtained drug for testing? Don't the lab ask why you aren't an approved party or that you don't have a valid prescription to check it?