Thread: Derealization?? Not sure what happened

Derealization?? Not sure what happened

I had an extremely bad panic attack.... at first i kept saying everything felt fake which is scary but it’s happened to me before.... the part that terrified me... i was laying in bed having one of my worst panic attacks & all of a sudden i started screaming that i could see or remember. It’s the most difficult sensation to explain but it was like i blacked out without actually blacking our... i felt like none of it was happening, i felt like i wasn’t breathing, i felt like i was dying but in reality i was telling my mom i was scared and crying and breathing. A couple minutes later i took some deep breathes and kind of came out of whatever that was and tried to explain to my mom that i knew i was breathing and stuff but that i blacked out and could barely even remember that part... is this normal?? I hope i explained it okay... it’s extremely hard to explain because I’m unsure of what happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Derealization?? Not sure what happened

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Regards

Elen Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kay1218 View Post
    I had an extremely bad panic attack.... at first i kept saying everything felt fake which is scary but it’s happened to me before.... the part that terrified me... i was laying in bed having one of my worst panic attacks & all of a sudden i started screaming that i could see or remember. It’s the most difficult sensation to explain but it was like i blacked out without actually blacking our... i felt like none of it was happening, i felt like i wasn’t breathing, i felt like i was dying but in reality i was telling my mom i was scared and crying and breathing. A couple minutes later i took some deep breathes and kind of came out of whatever that was and tried to explain to my mom that i knew i was breathing and stuff but that i blacked out and could barely even remember that part... is this normal?? I hope i explained it okay... it’s extremely hard to explain because I’m unsure of what happened

I also want to add that this has happened to me one other time. I’m really struggling to explain how i feel in these moment... i hope it’s normal to happen in panic attacks

I've felt like that before. It feels like being wiped out from reality. All my panic attacks manifest like that. :(

Thread Information