Thread: first attack in a while

first attack in a while

so ..... earlier I had my first PA in a couple of years ,I did well and got myself out of it which was good seeing I'm work . Just really need someone to tell me they have had the same worry I have, because for once I know what is causing my anxiety . Next week is my birthday I will be 48 and for as long as I can remember I have always thought I would only make it to 47 ,I know its irrational but its really playing on my mind has any one else had this fear of an age .

Re: first attack in a while

Oh yes Chrissie, my mum died aged 62 of heart problems. So when I reached 60 I was so upset and worrying that my time is up. My family had a little surprise party but I couldn't enjoy it thinking I might die at any time!

To make it worse my ankles started swelling and I am overweight, the doctor said I had heart failure Whaat, oh mum I don't want to see you just yet thank you. I am taking blood pressure and cholesterol medication which keeps things under control but that was 6 years ago and I am still here still have ankle swelling and take the same medication. But my point is that I am still here, you cannot predict when or how your going to see the big yin.

Try to stop worrying and take one day at a time. I suffer from anxiety daily especially the mornings I meditate and try to think positive, easier said than done but it's my way of trying to deal with anxiety/panic.

All the best.

Kath x

Thread Information