Hi everyone

I'm new to posting on the site but have viewed posts before which have really helped me.

A bit of background about me, never used to be a HA person but a few things seem to have brought it on (I think the main one was having children) and now it seems to come and go. I find that I can control it to a degree but then the slightest thing can set it off and then I find it hard to bring it back under control again.

The most recent thing to start it off has been a set of blood tests. They came back as me having a "slightly low" MCV. My Dr said normal range is 83 upwards and mind was 81. So he then said for me to have a FBC and Iron level taken. I rang for the results today and the receptionist told me that Dr had said the results were nothing to worry about and he will call me Monday to explain them fully (I think this is because he knows I have HA more than anything) but that it showed I was "slightly anaemic" but that he doesn't think any more investigations are needed.

So obviously the first thing I did was Google "slightly anaemic"!

I'm just worrying as I'm thinking that maybe the anaemia is because of stomach cancer or something like that. Hoping someone else has some experience of this or any advice would be greatly received. thank you