Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: So you think you have Rabies.....

Re: So you think you have Rabies.....

I know how you feel

I have completed 21 rounds of sun but till now I don't have any idea because I am not hunted by any dog.

This is a great post. Almost has me talked off the "ledge"... my daughter was in our barn last night and dumped feed in the troph. She said she felt something fall on her hair and thought maybe it was bird poop. The horrible thought occurred to me this morning...what if it was a bat and what if it bit her and had rabies.... am I being irrational? Wouldn't she had known if a bat was on her head?

I’m new to this site, but I’m really glad I found it and this thread. I have been going down the rabies rabbit hole for several weeks, I even went so far as to go to the ER and they actually gave me the vaccine/HRIG (probably to calm me down TBH, I was a wreck). I have three more shots to go, for what really was probably not an exposure to an animal that I’m almost certain didn’t have rabies, yet I’m still convinced I have it…but reading this thread has made me feel a lot better. Thank you to the OP for all the useful information.

Very helpful specially not only with wild animals but people with pets at home.Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information