Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Being Me

Not Being Me

Hiya

since new years day onwards i havent been feeling right. iv been feeling down for some odd reason

new years day, well moring, i could sleep, usually when it is gone passed midnight i cant stay awake any longer, but i couldnt sleep. when i manged to sleep i woke up at 9am and i didnt feel like doing anything. i played on my new sims game (The Sims 2, on PC) and i didnt feel like eating so i didnt eat till 3pm. after that i went to bed at 11:35pm as i didnt feel tired (i usually go to bed at 10).

Today i woke up at 9:30am and i didnt feel hungry again. i felt like yesterday, not bothered to do anything, so i played on my pc again. mum asked me whther i would like to go to my aunts today (my aunt: Debby, her boyfriend: Geoff, and children: Oliver and Amanda) but i said no as i didnt wnat to leave the house or see anyone. dad came back home around 2pm to get my karaoke CDs as Debby had a karaoke machine and dad said whether i wnated to come, i still said no. when he left i felt worse, iw onder whether i should of gone but the pressure that people would force, me into singing is unbarable!

why am i feeling so low, i havent eaten properly since 31st december, i havent eat today ATALL!:(

Scooter Girl

Jade

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. I think a lot of people are at this time of the year. It was such a bib build up to Xmas and now it is all over and we have to get on with normal life again.

You must eat something or you will feel worse. Just try some nuts or fruit - nothing too heavy.

Make sure you are drinking lots of water as well.

When are you back at school?

Nicola

i think school is making me like this and not nowing when im goign back

i dont know

Scooter Girl

Hi Jade

Sorry tthat you are feeling down,as Nic says it's that time of year and sometimes after a busy Christmas New year is an anti-climax. You must try to eat though or you will feel worse.

Take care and chin up

Love Elaine x

well im all alone at the mo which is making me happier (why???) so at 17:30 ill pop a pizza in the oven, starting to feel weak

Scooter Girl

hi Scoot,

I hope you managed to enjoy your pizza and are feeling better!!

its really strange, i could only eat half!!!

this bloke on the telly, lee evans, is chearing me up, luv him!

Scooter Girl

Glad to see that you have eaten something Jade,
    Hope you will feel brighter tomorrow

Take care

Love Elaine x

hiya

couldnt sleep, but managed to get some sleep, well, 8 hours, went to sleep at 2am woke up at 10am, didnt feel liek doing much but felt a bit brighter

Scooter Girl

I always liken my depressions to shutdowns; you get emotionally overwhelmed and you have to shutdown for a while. Xmas and New year can be so overwhelming that I'm not surprised you're feeling low and wanting to be by yourself. Your emotions need a break.

So take care, and i hope you feel better soon.

MS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information