Thread: Anxiety over blood work

Anxiety over blood work

I recently called my primary regarding my blood work since I came down with shingles last month. Her assistant told me everything came out fine.

I just looked over my blood work and I'm somewhat freaking out. Since I noticed from last year to now that my lymphocyte % went from 40 to 42.6% though what confuses me is that my absolute lymphocyte account is 2386 which is within the normal range. And WBC came out to 5.6

My hemoglobin and hematocrit came high. Though, my doc previously has said that means I'm truly healthy that I'm overproducing red blood cells. A few years back I would had believed her, though now I fear some crazy blood cancer coming up.

I've been having some clearish spots coming out in my skin. My psychologist and my mom say that it's just stress or heat causing that. Not some crazy cancer.

It doesn't help I'm middle stages of withdrawal from my anti depressant.

I don't see my primary until mid August. I might go mad. However, if she had noticed something odd, she would had rushed me in for additional testing.

I'm regretting reading the results since I'm having a mini melt down.

Re: Anxiety over blood work

If there was something wrong with your bloods believe me they would of let you know, l while back l had my bloods done the next day they got in touch l needed to repeat it my liver reading was very high l had it done everything was ok it was due to a gallbladder problem you will be fine im also waiting on blood results from last week l am not concerning myself because l know that they would of been in touch stop overthinking it x

Re: Anxiety over blood work

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information