I have read other posts on here and so I know the chances are pretty low that I was infected with rabies. However, my situation doesn't happen too often given that I was bitten inside of a restroom at a Walmart. So I'm just gonna lay out the facts and see what people have to say. This happened a week ago tonight for what it's worth.

1.) A big German Shepherd, owned and on leash by his owner, were coming around the bend of the restroom proceeding to exit. I happen to be entering and as both of us got close, the dog proceeded to bite me real quick.

2.) I was wearing some Hyper Tough gloves (those lime green ones with polyester material on top of hand), and no damage was made to glove.

3.) The bite "wound" itself was maybe the size of the base end of an eraser in terms of roundness. A bit of redness but no bleeding really.

4.) The Doctor totally dismissed rabies and gave me Tetanus shots and x-rays of hand. He said if any symptoms were to show, they'd deal with them. Not exactly reassuring since it'd be too late then...

5.) The dog apparently comes in frequently and no other incidents occurred before that night or during the night this happened. Again, just saying this fact in case it helps cement things.