Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Quit ocd an forum

Re: Quit ocd an forum

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Thanks for correcting can’t reply to it as it’s closed that one though

So you asked for a thread to be closed, and it was. Hardly heavy-handed moderation is it ! Why presume people are trying to silence you Phil...you have STACKS of threads running here, loads and loads and to be honest with you, as has been said before, they are not individual topics anyway as they are all part of the same picture. I think an apology would be in order, don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Thank you for that Carys I will explain now why I was confused.....

The answer is the following x

Now this has made me really quite annoyed and I really should take my own advice and step away from the thread BUT yes I have looked and we closed that thread because Phil asked us too!!!

He then blames the admins for silencing him by closing the thread!!

Sorry Phil but you need to take responsibility for your own actions and your own recovery. stop blaming others for your failure to recover.

I normally wouldn't do this as it is from the admins view but this is Phils request to close the thread that he is accusing the admins of silencing him by closing.....

You don't need to prove this to us, it's between you and the requestor. If you post on here saying you have done xyz then whether we agree with you, we have to accept you have.

And there has been confusion over what closing a thread means. Nic advised phil he could do it and I queried that as we can only delete threads and I assumed he meant a thread closure which is for you guys. Nic did clarify that.

I'm not surprised about the confusion though because this has been posted about across several threads now and gets less clear every time it comes up.

Phil, many of us have spent time answering your posts. Whilst you may have issues with some you perceive are not beneficial to you don't you think it's best to take things on balance? Why disregard the rest because of a few? It's an emotional overreaction to something and part of that will likely be because of your mental health, something you can try to correct. But I think you need to consider your perception of things because all this silencing you are talking about is absolutely not what we are seeing and Admin are doing things with your threads they do with everyone else on here.

And remember, some on here have posted on your threads for years. There is only so much that can be said when the same issues are under discussion. Some on here get very few replies compared to ones like this.

Yeah, and everyone on here gets no replies, and never has, from Phil! Phil, its always been 'take take entitled take', you need help not just with your OCD issues but with understanding the emotions and needs of other people. Right, seriously hormonal me (LOLOLOL) is now leaving this before I go ......*insert explosion emoticon*

The other topic is open again so I apologise for the confusion I shall post over there as that’s my current issue

Hi Phil

It was myself that merged your thread as it was on the same subject.

Apologies I did not realise that the thread that it was merged with was closed.

I have now re-instated the original thread and you should be able to post.

This is one of the reasons we do not like closing threads if they are part of a recurring theme.

No-one is out to get you and a quick word with admin would have sorted this out.

Elen

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post

No-one is out to get you and a quick word with admin would have sorted this out.

Elen
    Exactly! You should have contacted Admin and avoided a hissy fit thinking you were being victimised, Phil.

Anyway, back to usual posting biz I suppose

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Hi Phil

It was myself that merged your thread as it was on the same subject.

Apologies I did not realise that the thread that it was merged with was closed.

I have now re-instated the original thread and you should be able to post.

This is one of the reasons we do not like closing threads if they are part of a recurring theme.

Elen
    A fresh toilet germs thread when we have a long running OCD board thread where much of the discussion has been about toilet germs and another one on the GAD board.

Merging was surely an acceptable action.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Yeah, and everyone on here gets no replies, and never has, from Phil! Phil, its always been 'take take entitled take', you need help not just with your OCD issues but with understanding the emotions and needs of other people. Right, seriously hormonal me (LOLOLOL) is now leaving this before I go ......*insert explosion emoticon*

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information