Thread: Daily struggle

Daily struggle

Hi all

Have been an anxiety sufferer for 4 years now. I've kind of ignored and tried to hide it from everyone for years but finally trying to get some help for it which has been making my life a nightmare. Going through with getting help for it has only made me feel more anxious and have been having more panic attacks and more days off work because I just feel like i'm struggling to cope. Having more days off work then makes me feel more anxious because i'm worried of getting into trouble because of having too many sick days off. It's hard because I love my job and I don't want them to get rid of me.
    I feel like i'm going crazy! I feel terrified that it's going to get too much and i'm just going to give up and go back to pretending it doesn't exist.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Bug and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information