Hi, 47 male, had health anxiety for 14 years, my latest (thing) has been poking around my mouth and throat feeling for lumps, then yesterday i started feeling my tonsils, they look normal, no pain or swelling, no symptoms, i just felt there by chance. Then i found a tiny hard kind of ball shaped lump, no bigger than a grain of rice, right on the edge of the flap of the tonsil, but it was past the tongue so i can't see it with a mirror, if i open my jaw wide and feel the lump, it seems to move right to the bottom of the tonsil fold, i checked the tonsil on the other side and right at the bottom is a similar hard lump but even smaller, i have never actually felt my tonsils so they could have always been there i guess.
Then as i was messing around down there i felt behind the tonsil flap at the bottom and i could feel like a small floppy skin tag type of thing, so again i checked on the other side and sure enough there was a similar kind of thing there too, i have contacted my dentist for an appointment but still freaking in the meantime.