Thread: feeling confused and disoriented? feeling of "doom"

feeling confused and disoriented? feeling of "doom"

Recently ive been in a pretty bad place. Ive always had anxiety (GAD) and chronic worrying and a touch of pure o, but its manifested in an odd way. But my anxiety was at its worse about 2 weeks ago and still going pretty strong but I feel like ive got more of a hold on it now and I plan to go to counseling again. Basically I convinced myself i ahd a brain tumor and literally convinced myself I was gonna die. This was about 2 weeks ago and once I came down from this I felt very deprssed. But that also has gotten better with time. But since ive had this anxiety flare up ive had this weird obsessive rumination thing that has been non stop day in and day out and it has been about this "feeling" i keep forcing upon myself. Its like a feeling of impending doom but milder. Not like something bad will happen but just like the change of perspective you get when you feel this. Its a little hard to explain but I can't find anyone else whos felt it. Things just look different, I see things in a more depressing light. This really for some reason freaks me out to no end and leaves me feeling hopeless and when i think about it it happens. And then I'm worried it will come back when its not happening. So since ive had this increased anxiety I've had this weird feeling, which at first I thought was low blood sugar but it doesn't seem to change after eating. Basically its this feeling of confusion and jumbled thoughts, make alot of typing errors, it gets hard to read, and concentrate on physical tasks and I just feel week, I couldn't even open a soda bottle which is unusual for me. Just an overall feeling of disorientation. It calmed down for a few days but it came back just now and its getting concerning. I don't know if it could be the cause or the effect of my anxiety. Has anyone else ever felt this?

Re: feeling confused and disoriented? feeling of "doom"

I'm currently experiencing these aswell as headaches reading and writing problems and speech problems weakness fatigue and weight loss to name a few nothing looks feels sounds right at all and I have no relief
    Can anyone she'd some light on this I've been like this for going on 8 weeks and I feel like this is the end

Re: feeling confused and disoriented? feeling of "doom"

Hey, to be honest your symptoms sound more anxiety and stress related than mine. The part about nothing feeling right sounds like depersonalisation. Does the fatigue come off and on for you? For me the symptoms kind of alternate but there's a constant feeling of unwell. Hope u feel better soon.

Thread Information