Thread: Terrified- THIN BLOOD

Terrified- THIN BLOOD

I would be so grateful if someone could please help me ;( 2 weeks ago I had blood taken for a Full Blood Count- the phlebotomist didn’t say anything to me and the results all came back normal thankfully.
    I’ve had to have 2 blood tests since (fertility) and both times the phlebotomists (at 2 different hospitals) have asked if I’m on blood thinners, which I’m not. I asked why the second time and the lady said because there was still blood there after I’d pressed on the needle site with cotton wool. I’m so confused and worried as to what could’ve changed in such a short space of time for my blood to be making two separate people ask me the same question. I’m too scared to google it in case it comes up with awful stuff. I hate that every single day there’s something new to worry about ;(. I just want to be able to enjoy life again.
    Diet wise nothing has changed. I have protein shakes for breakfast every day and 2/3 cups of rooibos tea. Try to be healthy at lunch with chicken salad but always end up eating carbs at dinner. Why is my blood thin ;( ;( ;(

Re: Terrified- THIN BLOOD

The scientific analysis of your blood says everything is fine. That trumps the subjective opinion of a lab tech/nurse every time.

Re: Terrified- THIN BLOOD

Thank you for your reply, it has calmed me a great deal. I’ve spent the last few days panicking and working myself into such a state.

Thread Information