Page 158 of 290 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

He's on my ignore list now, problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I too think you are making really good progress Toby - there are some spend a lifetime MAYBE getting to the point where you are now, and you are moving forward at a good pace.

I have no idea why admin are allowing this carefully crafted passive-aggressive harrassement to take place on this thread, it seems to break all rules and reports have been made.....yet they are allowed to continue....

I am trying to understand why it is ok for this member to be accused of various things, to have non-supportive and indeed damaging and hurtful comments made, without their removal, yet on other members' threads they are stamped on immediately. I don't know what your issue is FMP with this articulate and very intelligent young man (YES, YOUNG MAN) but your continual taunting is troubling.

If this post gets removed, unlike all the others that have been reported on this thread, then I will be absolutely beyond furious ! If this is removed and the offensive/offending posts then a different matter.
    It is on the list of things to look at and will get dealt with.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    It is on the list of things to look at and will get dealt with.
    You don’t need to do that, it’s fine and sorted now

Hopefully sorted now anyway

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yesterday I felt so sure that I was over this worry completely

Now I'm a little worried again. I'm not sure why

I've been experiencing looser stools and diarrhoea a lot more recently. My diet is still bad and I'm back to worrying about everyday life again and various other things

This time last year before the HA I was exactly the same, I was always nervous or unsettled and I had looser stools a lot of the time I think as a result of this

I think during that 1-2 week period in April I was completely worry free for the first time in ages which made my bowels go back to normal

I eat A LOT of food that's bad for me still, it's like an addiction. I'm just bored a lot of the time which makes me crave junk for some reason

I don't feel motivated enough to change my diet but I know I should because I've noticed that I've started PUTTING ON weight. I feel so insecure about myself but I just keep eating junk food (takeaways, chocolate, biscuits etc), it's almost self destructive

Or it could be the meds since it hasn't even been a month since the dose got upped so it could be a side effect but I know that a crap diet = looser stools/diarrhoea

I really haven't had a healthy balanced meal in ages, I can barely stomach any of it

At least I know it's a problem. I'm sure it's not cancer because this time last year I was the same, eating a lot of junk and worrying about my life and things that don't matter in the long run but matter in the moment and going through a lot, I remember a lot of the time having diarrhoea

But still I'd hate to start spiraling about cancer again

Sorry I probably repeated myself a lot here. I'm pretty tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    I'm sure it's not cancer because this time last year I was the same, eating a lot of junk and worrying about my life and things that don't matter in the long run but matter in the moment and going through a lot, I remember a lot of the time having diarrhea

But still I'd hate to start spiraling about cancer again

Sorry I probably repeated myself a lot here. I'm pretty tired.
    That's right, as you had the same symptoms at the same time last year. If it was cancer, you'd be really sick by now, you wouldn't be putting on weight no matter what you ate.

Re: Blood in stool!

Maybe it’s time to start looking for something to do outside the home? We’re getting to the time of year where places start taking on temporary staff in Christmas roles. That kind of casual, part time work would suit you well. You’d have less time to worry and eat crap, you would be starting slowly but positively, you’d meet new people and you’d get paid.

In the summer holidays a lot of libraries run reading challenges for children, they are always looking for volunteers to help fill out the kids reading cards and mostly use students. That might be good for you too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think boredom and having too much time on your hands can be so detrimental to recovery from HA.

Yep, as the ladies said above......start looking for something to do outside the home....give yourself less time to think, find a purpose and start building a network of things that aren't health related.

I've been saying this for months. Having nothing to do is conducive to anxiety and also to the sort of comfort eating that's directly causing the problems you're experiencing.

Page 158 of 290 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast

Thread Information