Page 193 of 290 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Depends on how you define eating like a rabbit. I'm happily carnivorous, but I'm visiting one of my favourite restaurants tomorrow, it's entirely vegetarian and a joy.

Edited to add, why don't you spend your money on something else instead? Get creative, buy yourself a Lego kit or something.

Just like, greens and healthy food.

What would you all suggest I change about my diet? What specific changes? What should and shouldn't I do/eat and how often etc?
    Last edited by Toby2000; 19-07-19 at 21:52.

nearly 200 pages on now and no progress

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Wait- you have to insert these Anusol capsules in your anus... thank god I googled before taking them thinking they were oral tablets

I haven't got them yet though, I'll probably pick them up after I go on holiday
    Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    !

They aren't tablets they are SUPPOSITORIES!!!

I told you to get some Anusol pages and pages ago, months ago. You can also get it as a cream.

Just go pick them up Toby !!!!
    Well, I can think of some people in the world who should take them orally... but yes, the docs would prefer them to go up the bum. They melt up there so expect to start seeing some creamy discharge if they are the same as when I used them decades ago (when we would ooh & argh at the Sega Megadrive ).

Roids are caused by bad diet, stress and many other things. It's possible they could go but it's less likely when you don't correct the cause of the problem. It's a condition, it's not having a plaster to heal a wound or a splint for a broken leg. If a doctor gave you an anti inflammatory because you kept punching yourself in the nads he would tell you to stop doing it as well and that the pills alone won't do enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    nearly 200 pages on now and no progress

He'll get to 200 pages

If a doctor gave you an anti inflammatory because you kept punching yourself in the nads he would tell you to stop doing it as well and that the pills alone won't do enough.
    What a fab analogy

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    He'll get to 200 pages
    (And more)

Go enjoy your holiday and check out local talent instead of your crap in bog

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Well, I can think of some people in the world who should take them orally... but yes, the docs would prefer them to go up the bum. They melt up there so expect to start seeing some creamy discharge if they are the same as when I used them decades ago (when we would ooh & argh at the Sega Megadrive ).

Roids are caused by bad diet, stress and many other things. It's possible they could go but it's less likely when you don't correct the cause of the problem. It's a condition, it's not having a plaster to heal a wound or a splint for a broken leg. If a doctor gave you an anti inflammatory because you kept punching yourself in the nads he would tell you to stop doing it as well and that the pills alone won't do enough.
    I wouldn't care at all about the blood if I knew it wasn't cancer

I just don't want to live my life waiting for there to be blood

And point takenI'll have to try and work on my diet when I get back from my holiday, god knows if it'll work

But what if the blood persists no matter how many changes I make? What will it be then? Ugh
    Last edited by Toby2000; 21-07-19 at 21:57.

Page 193 of 290 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast

Thread Information