Page 237 of 290 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

The fact that I have small pellet like stools a lot, though not all the time, is quite worrying, because that may be a sign of an obstruction

Ugh I'm really spiraling

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    The fact that I have small pellet like stools a lot, though not all the time, is quite worrying, because that may be a sign of an obstruction

Ugh I'm really spiraling
    But then diarrhea could be because or an obstruction as well, so the small pellets don't mean much except dehydration. Get a fibre bulking product like Metamucil and drink more water and see what happens ... I bet your stool will bulk up which will dispel your obstruction theory. With regular use Metamucil will give you a soft bulky stool which won't aggravate any piles, try it

Constipation, hard small dry pellet stools, irritation and bleeding to piles......standard stuff. You KNOW how to sort it, hydration and diet changes.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    But then diarrhea could be because or an obstruction as well, so the small pellets don't mean much except dehydration. Get a fibre bulking product like Metamucil and drink more water and see what happens ... I bet your stool will bulk up which will dispel your obstruction theory. With regular use Metamucil will give you a soft bulky stool which won't aggravate any piles, try it
    Yeah I've always noticed that I only see blood on the stool when it's hard, but then what if it's a tumor that gets aggravated by hard stools, like a hemorrhoid can?

Sometimes when the stool is bulked up I see blood on there too but it's always when it's formed by loads of those pellets and may have been hard to push out

God, sorry, I know this isn't nice to talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Constipation, hard small dry pellet stools, irritation and bleeding to piles......standard stuff. You KNOW how to sort it, hydration and diet changes.
    It's just reading about 'persistent changes in bowel movements', that can mean more constipation too. But yeah I'll aim to drink more water

Experienced similar type stools today but there was no blood

Try not to get back into bad habits, Toby? You know what will happen if you do.

Yeah Pulisa I know, I try not to, though it's difficult

I've recently slipped back into a slight depression. My life has zero purpose and I feel like I'm already dead. This whole ordeal, even though bit of blood on and around hard stools is typical and I wouldn't notice it if I wasn't examining it, is really hard to cope with?

Maybe it's because I recently (yesterday) started taking 150mg of Sertraline instead of 100mg and I'm down in the dumps because of that... I don't know

I'm not suicidal I just feel really empty and like I'm floating (not literally) and detached from the world

I've been obsessing about blood color again..

oxygenated blood is bright red and deoxygenated blood is dark red or maroon.
    The blood that I see is never really dark red but I've done a side by side comparison of the blood I see on my stool from time to time vs the blood that bleeds freshly out of my finger and the blood from my finger is always brighter

What if a tumor bleeds a little bit of blood and then my stool picks it up as it does by? The reason it's not bright red is because it's been sat there for long enough for it to deoxygenate

F*ck this. I'm so frustrated

You don't have cancer you are just trying to hang on to it for some reason and you need to concentrate on your studies more to keep distracted.

Do you want to carry on like this forever or get better?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 237 of 290 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast

Thread Information