Page 220 of 290 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    I don't know it but I don't believe that my symptoms match up with just hemorrhoids
    So have this belief put on record.

All the time you have this belief the determination you have put into not googling will be in vain.

You don't come on here a lot Toby? Yes you do. Your multiple fears all go back to unchecked health anxiety, boredom, poor daily routines, you have hundreds of posts covering many illnesses, also asking public opinion of whether your mum is ill. Self probing, faecal inspection, eating undigested food from your stool.
    All the answers are in the 220 or so pages you've generated, you won't get better until you decide to do so.
    By the way to all the Toby fans, that isn't the big nasty man picking on him, that's the man who was desperately scared for nearly 20 years hoping he can help someone if they'll just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by brucealmighty View Post
    You don't come on here a lot Toby? Yes you do. Your multiple fears all go back to unchecked health anxiety, boredom, poor daily routines, you have hundreds of posts covering many illnesses, also asking public opinion of whether your mum is ill. Self probing, faecal inspection, eating undigested food from your stool.
    All the answers are in the 220 or so pages you've generated, you won't get better until you decide to do so.
    By the way to all the Toby fans, that isn't the big nasty man picking on him, that's the man who was desperately scared for nearly 20 years hoping he can help someone if they'll just listen.
    Its fine I get what you’re saying. You’re right, there’s not much more that I can say besides I’m making an effort

I’ve had a nice couple of days of feeling a tad reassured about this until...

I notice a painful spot in my left armpit. It’s under the skin, I’m pretty sure it’s a lymph node, the only thing is that it’s not raised... when I run my finger over it, it feels like there’s a small pea under my skin, but it’s not visibly raised. And that’s the only painful node anywhere on my body

What do I do now? I haven’t been poking it beforehand, I just randomly noticed it earlier... I think a trip to the doctors would be dramatic because they’ll just tell me it’s fine and that Im fine

I don’t have a cold, at all

Im slighty scared that it’s cancer spread to my node/s :(

Upon double checking...

It does look raised I guess, it looks like a zit but when felt it’s obviously under the skin

And it’s very painful to the touch

Or is it raised because my body is fighting cancer?

For the love of all that's holy YOU DO NOT HAVE CANCER!

Re: Blood in stool!

It is possibly a sebaceous cyst. They are very common under armpits. It’ll go, leave it alone.

Do you see the pattern in that you feel better for a couple of days and then you get a big flare up again?

07.26 I`m making an effort
    07.31 on the slide, found lump
    07.34 update
    07.37 body fighting cancer

that`s quite a turnaround in 11 minutes.

^ what Scass said. If it looks and feels like a pimple, then it probably is. Even if it's a node, that doesn't mean it has to be sinister. They can come up for all sorts of reasons. My money's on a pimple. Either way, poking and prodding it will only aggravate it, so leave it be.

Have you had another therapy session? Have you made any progress with your diet, routine etc?

Page 220 of 290 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast

Thread Information