Page 118 of 290 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

I think that time it must've been a fissure, yeah. It was hard last night too and actually hurt when it came out, that could've caused blood but I didn't look. I'd believe it if it was a fissure that time

(This will probably be an unpleasant read)

Something else happened this morning.. I went to the toilet, it was looser than it has been recently but still in tact, I didn't look at it in the toilet and I flushed and everything, but then when I wiped there were some shocking things on the paper. Quite a few small dark reddish bits that looked like what I imagine blood clots to look like that squished and stained the paper a dark red color.

Yesterday I did have two pepperoni pizza pastry bake things (these in particular: see here) and I had a leftover one reheated this morning, so it could've be something that was inside them.

And I definitely did see bits of pepper or sauce or whatever it was that also stained the paper when I squished it, maybe it was blood but it looked like pepper or some vegetable and in one bit I could see the flesh of pepper and there were definitely red pepper skins too, but that's not what I was worried about

But I still have the plate in my room from this morning and the marks on the plate are more orange than red so could it have been that?

I'm so nervous because if these were blood clots, it was actually a part of the stool and inside of it rather than on top of it or separate. And if it was blood then it was darker blood.. not a great sign at all :(

This happened a few months ago too, if you remember, the night after I had a pizza, there were small bits that stained the paper the same colour as this so that would make a lot of sense since I've only seen it after eating pizza related food products

Consultation in 3 days... it'll feel good to finally get somewhere and hopefully book a colonoscopy, or they do a digital rectal examination and see hemorrhoids. But I'm also scared because I feel like it could be 3 days until the beginning of the end

Thankfully, the anti-depressants are making my life more bearable though and they're making me feel a little more optimistic than I did before about this.. like I don't have time to worry anymore, so I'm glad about that. I'd be a total crying mess without them right now

Please quit playing with your poop, Toby? That's more likely to make you ill than anything you're imagining.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Please quit playing with your poop, Toby? That's more likely to make you ill than anything you're imagining.
    I tried not to look... but if this was blood then that's pretty serious since it was a deep red and most likely some kind of clot :(

Sounds like it was something on your pizza toby

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    This happened a few months ago too, if you remember, the night after I had a pizza, there were small bits that stained the paper the same colour as this so that would make a lot of sense since I've only seen it after eating pizza related food products
    You have answered your own question here hun

Yeah. I think so too now because I went again and inspected and found a bit that was definitely food that made the same marks

Something else just happened... I went to toilet like 10 minutes ago and I STUPIDLY looked in the bowl by accident as I was getting up and I noticed a small spot of blood on the surface of the stool. Like the size of a 1-2p coin. It wasn't exactly bright red either.

On this chart, it was "carnelian": https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/1d...ca0f714869.jpg (that's not a stool chart, just shades of red)

I didn't flip it over or examine it or anything but I noticed that it was sort of bulky. I don't know about HARD because it wasn't as hard as they have been this week but it wasn't soft either. It was bulky but not really wide. Okay I'll just say that it was hard but not massive so I don't see how it could've caused a cut

I'm so nervous, can this really be something innocent now? It has to be something bad right?

Please help

It's incredibly likely to be something innocent, Toby.

I'm really trying not to Google and I've been successful recently but it's extremely difficult

EDIT: The stool looked like this but not quite as wide: <picture removed>

That's not my stool by the way, it's a picture off google
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 24-04-19 at 12:15. Reason: admin removal

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    It's incredibly likely to be something innocent, Toby.
    I don't see how it can be now :( I really don't.. if the doctor discovered hemmheroids when I went the first time, maybe, but she didn't :(

Also aren't hemherroids supposed to bleed a lot? I've only been seeing smaller traces more recently

I could see it being a fissure since it's hard stool but also it doesn't make sense because the blood isn't BRIGHT BRIGHT red.. it's definitely red but not a bright shade.

I know it's hard to believe, but you're overthinking this. Most people don't spend this much time examining their own excrement.

Page 118 of 290 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast

Thread Information