Page 123 of 290 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Toby,

It's very clear what is happening right now is that your anxiety is spiking. It's very tempting to now sit obsessing and Googling and it will only wind you up even more. It takes a lot of time & effort to be able to handle these spikes and that is the therapy/self help route but right now it will give nothing. Therefore look to the short term strategies aimed at getting anxiety sufferers through their day. Relaxation techniques, tapping techniques/accupressure, breathing exercises, getting out and distracting yourself. The more you sit there, the more the mind has free reign to obsess. Fill your mind up with stuff for a bit, pull it away from this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post

Hey Toby, just saw this on my newsfeed......wanted to post it somewhere and thought it'd be good here.
    TL;DR? Is that those sw.anky initials that go after a doctors name on some gold plate?

You have to watch out with some doctors. You get what you pay for and the NHS is, er, free (ooh bugger )

Some more to give Toby a giggle:

Oh and for God's sake, please don't buy one of these for your Xbox. Nintendo probably had it in mind at some point with that Wii thing.:

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Toby,

It's very clear what is happening right now is that your anxiety is spiking. It's very tempting to now sit obsessing and Googling and it will only wind you up even more. It takes a lot of time & effort to be able to handle these spikes and that is the therapy/self help route but right now it will give nothing. Therefore look to the short term strategies aimed at getting anxiety sufferers through their day. Relaxation techniques, tapping techniques/accupressure, breathing exercises, getting out and distracting yourself. The more you sit there, the more the mind has free reign to obsess. Fill your mind up with stuff for a bit, pull it away from this cycle.
    Yep. It's only a week to go until the appointment now but then I have to worry about if I want him to look inside or not because he might not find hemherroids and that would cause a lot of further anxiety and I might have to wait months for the colonoscopy, by which time I'll have written myself off as a goner. It would just be terrible, if the colonoscopy or whatever is around the time of my holiday (a week in July), especially after it, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    TL;DR? Is that those sw.anky initials that go after a doctors name on some gold plate?

You have to watch out with some doctors. You get what you pay for and the NHS is, er, free (ooh bugger )

Some more to give Toby a giggle:

Oh and for God's sake, please don't buy one of these for your Xbox. Nintendo probably had it in mind at some point with that Wii thing.:

I saw this picture earlier and thought, they probably have a lot of bleeding from those hemorrhoids

baboons-004.jpg

In primates those bums swell up to attract a mate. I probably tried worse chat up lines

In primates those bums swell up to attract a mate. I probably tried worse chat up lines

Go for it Terry, paint it red and walk on your hands and knees into your local and - prepare for arrest.

Proctologist - I had never heard of that word before, well, learnt something new.

No blood again today. I had a softer motion... I really think it's the harder stools that cause the bleeding or set off *gulp* whatever it is. Hopefully just hemherroids that are irritated by harder stools?

I really think it's the harder stools that cause the bleeding or set off *gulp* whatever it is. Hopefully just hemherroids that are irritated by harder stools?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post

Go for it Terry, paint it red and walk on your hands and knees into your local and - prepare for arrest.

Proctologist - I had never heard of that word before, well, learnt something new.

I just knew those assless chaps would come in handy one day

Page 123 of 290 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast

Thread Information