Page 239 of 290 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

You can't make it go away - just wait.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I haven't vomited, last night I thought I may vomit, but I didn't

I only feel pretty sick

Does that mean it's not food poisoning? I'm scared it won't go and it'll only get worse

Re: Blood in stool!

It’s maybe just a bit of an upset stomach. There’s nothing you can do really.
    Although if you haven’t been sick, perhaps you could try an antacid. But I’m hesitant to advise that because you need to check dosage, and as you’re clearly terrible at reading labels (hello apple pie) I’m concerned you might take too much.

Or, just rest. You’ll feel better soon.

Re: Blood in stool!

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    It’s maybe just a bit of an upset stomach. There’s nothing you can do really.
    Although if you haven’t been sick, perhaps you could try an antacid. But I’m hesitant to advise that because you need to check dosage, and as you’re clearly terrible at reading labels (hello apple pie) I’m concerned you might take too much.

Or, just rest. You’ll feel better soon.

What if I don't?

Can colon cancer cause actual stomach ​aches? It's not like intestinal cramps, it feels like it's my stomach that's upset

You don't have colon cancer so that is irrelvant.

Just rest and keep drinking water.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    You don't have colon cancer so that is irrelvant.

Just rest and keep drinking water.
    I just know it won't go away...

I'm drinking loads of water, taking vitamins (that may or may not help) and eating only bland foods (chicken, toasted hot cross bun, rice today)

Logically it won't be cancer unless it's advanced cancer. My tumour, if I have one, is around my sigmoid colon area so that wouldn't be affecting my stomach and making me feel sick. That's usually only cancer that's causing an obstruction that backs the food up, and I don't believe I have an obstruction for various reasons.

Oh who knows... I'm sure I'll be the exception.

You definitely do not gave an obstruction or cancer

Why would eating an out of date apple pie confirm you have had that tumour/cancer all along that all the doctors are failing to miss? Isn't that Magical Thinking, joining up all the wrong dots with the what ifs?

Can't you see the pattern? Trigger>back to cancer.

If you downed a load of whisky tonight and spent tomorrow morning throwing up would you think a) hangover because I drank too much or b) thank god I got ratted on way too much whisky as it has shown up by cancer symptoms?

Which one of those is rational?

As for food poisoning you generally find out pretty quick you have it and you end up with a day or two which might not be much fun.

Now you need to stop yourself going further down a rabbit hole for several pages because you have an upset stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Capercrohnj View Post
    You definitely do not gave an obstruction or cancer
    I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Why would eating an out of date apple pie confirm you have had that tumour/cancer all along that all the doctors are failing to miss? Isn't that Magical Thinking, joining up all the wrong dots with the what ifs?

Can't you see the pattern? Trigger>back to cancer.

If you downed a load of whisky tonight and spent tomorrow morning throwing up would you think a) hangover because I drank too much or b) thank god I got ratted on way too much whisky as it has shown up by cancer symptoms?

Which one of those is rational?

As for food poisoning you generally find out pretty quick you have it and you end up with a day or two which might not be much fun.

Now you need to stop yourself going further down a rabbit hole for several pages because you have an upset stomach.
    It wouldn't. Of course I know logically that the upset links to that damn apple pie but I'm scared mostly that I'll still be feeling like this way for a while and I'll discover that it's cancer. You're right it's magical thinking

It already has gotten a little bit better but I just know that even if it's psychosomatic, the symptoms will last and it'll just add more fuel to the cancer theory.

The hangover option is rational. I'm sorry I must seem so dumb, I'm just tired of it

Page 239 of 290 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast

Thread Information