Page 241 of 290 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Just over 12months and 240 pages,if you had Any form of Cancer You would be Very ill by now.
    Seriously,you need to get some treatment.
    It's been even longer unfortunately, about 15 months now

I like to think that I would but what if this stomach ache is the start ​of me being 'very ill'?

Quote Originally Posted by brucealmighty View Post
    yes. 100%

I asked a while back about this thread being locked, stopped or generally put out of its misery as we`re now back to the same patterns from last year. Is any of this helping the OP, or any of the people replying who are trying to offer ideas and support?

way back in the thread I recall the OP light heartedly saying `imagine if this became the biggest thread ever?` as if it was all a big joke, maybe it`s time to pull the plug on this routine for a while?

your anxiety, boredom, or fear of adulthood is the problem here Toby, not some undiagnosed mass somewhere in your body.
    As always I agree with what you're saying but it's so hard... notice that I didn't come on this thread for about 2 weeks or so. It's only when I'm really, genuinely, worrying

I don't think it's a big joke. In fact, I wish it was

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    It could be your med increase but if it only came on after eating the apple pie it's more likely that so why mess around with your med for potentially nothing?

Besides side effects from a med increase will go and unless they are unbearable you would try to push through to the other side of them anyway.
    I think it's probably the pie too..

But if it's complications from that, why haven't I been vomiting and having diarrhoea? My mum said if I had food poisoning I'd be experiencing those too

I have had diarrhoea but also I took laxatives a couple of times which may have contributed to it

So if it's likely not the meds or pie... that only leaves one awful thing

Knock it off, Toby, you're being completely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Knock it off, Toby, you're being completely ridiculous.
    It's a little better today but it's still there, I can just vaguely notice it enough for it to annoy me

It's really driving me insane because it's been there for 3-4 days now

This is what can happen when you eat something that disagrees with you.

Shouldn't it be out of my system now?it's been 3 days since I last ate the pie

About an hour and a half ago I ate a bag of revels that I'd left for like 3-4 days since I'd gotten ill

I just said "F it" and ate them because I thought I'd feel like my normal self again and surprisingly I did for about 30 minutes

TMI, again

and then I went to the toilet for a formed no2

and now I just went and it was diarrhea

and now the stomach ache is more noticeable

I can't cope with this... it's both the annoyance of not being able to eat what I like without making it worse and not knowing what the ache is caused by that's the problem here

To anyone who has been pregnant or has undergone medical treatment that causes nausea, kudos to you, honestly. I can barely cope and I'm suffering with about 1/20 or less of what that pain must be like

^ This and maybe the med adjustment (which may cause different, more sensitive responses than normal). Food poisoning would have you being sick and/or the runs but an upset stomach is a low level upset. It doesn't have to be food poisoning but that doesn't leave cancer because no one in the history of cancer has been diagnosed, with several doctors missing it, because of an apple pie. If it had happened The Daily Mail would have ran a front pager on it by now Your subconscious wants you to join up imaginary dots but it's up to you to stop yourself.

For a minute there I thought you were going to ask if you were pregnant Work on yourself, distraction, fill your time and reduce negative behaviours.

Page 241 of 290 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast

Thread Information