Page 262 of 290 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

I can do that for yous boss

The rectum is that bitta intestine what connects to your butt right?

I had trouble with it this week. I never used doc Google but figured that I had stomach flu coz it come with fever - I think this is called norovirus coz I had it before many times.

Did yoga for it and drank loadsa water/herb teas and after 5 days it calmed down.

If yous talking about constipation, yoga will sort it plus fiber for morning nosh.

Rectal cancer? I ain't saying it don't exist but don't never heard of any folk what ever got it

Charlie, it's absolutely a condition - colorectal cancer is relatively common.

Toby, this doesn't mean you have it - Charlie's right, fibre and gentle exercise will work wonders if you stick with it.

Sorry for not replying- I don't think it would be the best for anyone to carry that discussion on when it's all been cleared up. I had a few days off of really spending a long time on here, which have been pretty good despite one problem- also, thanks to everyone who understands the struggle (not to sound melodramatic or anything), especially of believing doctors etc. and again, I want to re-iterate that I'm sorry for causing what happened the other day

I'm now suffering from left sided pain around my left hip/sigmoid colon/descending colon area- but it's slightly above my left hip-ball bone

It's whenever maybe I've eaten a lot and I need to go to toilet, I feel like a slight cramping pain there... is this normal? Most often it's either with constipation or a bigger stool or when I've eaten a lot

Of course I'm telling myself that it's cause it's so packed in there because of a tumour, causing pain

Obviously I had the rigid sigmoidoscopy but I fear that the possible malignancy is literally JUST above the reach of the scope, where the pain is, just at the beginning of the descending colon

I'm sorry for coming right back with another fear. I've been trying hard not to google despite the horrible urge. You must all think I come on here to TRY to be annoying but I'm just so easily triggered by the 'smallest' (probably a small problem to others) of things

Sorry,but geez another FADH.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Sorry,but geez another FADH.
    FADH is the reduced form of flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD). FAD is synthesized from riboflavin and two molecules of ATP. Riboflavin is phosphorylated by ATP to give riboflavin 5-phosphate (FMN). FAD is then formed from FMN by the transfer of an AMP moiety from a second molecule of ATP.

?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    FADH is the reduced form of flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD). FAD is synthesized from riboflavin and two molecules of ATP. Riboflavin is phosphorylated by ATP to give riboflavin 5-phosphate (FMN). FAD is then formed from FMN by the transfer of an AMP moiety from a second molecule of ATP.

?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Or the rather more apt Flogging A Dead Horse interpretation...

So apt it was said twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    For everyone's information - Admin are watching this thread and see no reason to close at the present time.

Having said that can we now get back on track?

If you feel that Toby is playing with your head or you are so frustrated that you are going to say something which is not helpful, please just ignore this thread.
    `

Just to keep you on track, Toby

Page 262 of 290 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast

Thread Information