Page 284 of 290 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Are you writing down your symptoms? DO you see a pattern, everything you have said you have points to IBS, and there can be some blood with IBS stools, and when you poop normally you have to remember the tissue of the anal area is very thin and sensitive and can get irritated and scrapped, if the toilet water because red or pinkish and you are dripping blood for weeks at a time, meaning every day and having blood in and on your stool, not coming and going like yours seem to do, then that is something to worry about, but you have been having this issue what for two years now? Stop and ask yourself if I had cancer, would I still be alive after two years not having had any cancer treatments? No, then I don't have cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkstracy View Post
    Are you writing down your symptoms? DO you see a pattern, everything you have said you have points to IBS, and there can be some blood with IBS stools, and when you poop normally you have to remember the tissue of the anal area is very thin and sensitive and can get irritated and scrapped, if the toilet water because red or pinkish and you are dripping blood for weeks at a time, meaning every day and having blood in and on your stool, not coming and going like yours seem to do, then that is something to worry about, but you have been having this issue what for two years now? Stop and ask yourself if I had cancer, would I still be alive after two years not having had any cancer treatments? No, then I don't have cancer.
    Thanks... yeah I've been pretty much documenting most symptoms on here. I know that if I had cancer (2 years in July) I'd most likely be dead now without treatment, it's just I've read a few stories about patients who took years to be diagnosed

Right this second I'm not as worried about it but my level of concern fluctuates... right now I'm too fixed on COVID-19

Re: Blood in stool!

Toby do you see how when you’re distracted by something else that you don’t worry so much about your piles?

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well

For the past, I'm not sure, 4-5 days I've had this mild constant nauseating discomfort around my rib area

It sometimes feels heavy but overall it's just annoying

It's not relieved by a bm, I don't believe that it's linked to my bowels

I think it's tension caused by my awareness that it's there, like a psychosomatic symptom

But it's driving me crazy, I don't think it's cancer but again, IT'S ANNOYING

It's just annoying, Toby. It's not driving you crazy. You've worked it out for yourself.

You can develop this for another 100 pages or you can stop here and congratulate yourself on being rational and being able to understand how your HA causes you to focus on mild uncomfortable sensations.

How has your anxiety been Toby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's nothing major but it's just so frustrating. Surprise surprise, it's worse this morning

My anxiety surrounding bowel cancer is honestly fine. Time healed that wound (touch wood that I don't have it though)

It's been very persistent today and it's miserable :(

I can't think what's caused it

Is it after you eat? It could be indigestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Is it after you eat? It could be indigestion?

No it's like it's always there, from when I wake up, and it's not really relieved by anything

Sometimes it's better but now it's more noticeable than ever

There was a problem with my sertraline delivery like 7-8 days ago and I stopped taking them for 3-4 days before they arrived because I ran out, could it be caused by the fact that I suddenly started taking them again and I'm having to 'readjust' again?

Page 284 of 290 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286 ... LastLast

Thread Information