Page 42 of 290 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Agree to disagree.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I just have issue with 'parental responses' based on how someone would deal with their own family. That makes it sound as if 'one approach covers all' and is the right one, when we know that in therapy, or teaching, or anything that involves dealing with people, cues are taken from and about the individual in dealing with anything. We know, as this thread shows, that that type of ' I'd drag you kicking and screaming' parental response causes the youngster to feel it is an adult sounding controlling, patronising and harsh. I know you mean it with the best intentions, and are trying to curtail the spiral somehow, I appreciate that. Just my thoughts anyway.....

....yep, I guess we will agree to disagree as both have strong feelings on it.....and move on.

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies above. I know everyone has my best interest at heart and I really do appreciate you all. Elen, it's fine I don't think you're rude And ty Carys/Terry.

I've been doing a bit better recently, I've been more stressed about life issues than this.. which I'm sure you'll all hear about soon. I really want to leave my sixth form because it's stressing me out too much. Also my movements have gone back to normal shockingly enough. They're just thin still which I'm not too worried about for now I guess.

Have you treated the worms then?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Have you treated the worms then?
    I’ll ask my mum to go to the pharmacy

Hey Toby ! Go luck with the 'worming'.....

Back again..

Recently over the past couple of days, although getting a sufficient amount of sleep, I've noticed that I've felt really tired on and off when I shouldn't be

and I had weird pain in my stomach in two different spots earlier. Yes I ate ice cream last night and yes I ate a big bag of chocolates but... ehh.. you know.. hypochondria. And I had the pain a couple of hours after the chocolates

Right now I'm feeling exhausted, I just want to sleep despite going to bed at 9pm and waking up at 6am

I've been stressed a lot lately about my education and family life.. it's taken a huge toll on me recently. I had a very uncomfortable night last night and I woke up feeling dreadful and aching all over my body- but I know that was due to general stress.

My sleeping pattern is absolutely mental and all over the place so that could be causing the tiredness because one night I won't sleep at all, then I'll sleep at 9 at night and wake up early and then I might go to sleep at 6am the next night..

I'm in a space where I can't be bothered to go to the doctors because I know I can't just say I'm a bit tired and had symptoms a couple of weeks ago and expect tests but I've snapped back to morbidity.

And this pain is pretty minor, it's nothing huge but you know.. it's just there and idk what it is

My BMs have been regular and reflective of my diet.. nothing too concerning besides them still being thin but maybe that's just normal for me

A LOT of mucus still thoughmaybe IBS but I'm not exactly constipated anymore and I haven't had diarrhoea besides when I eat a lot of ice cream or eat enough to warrant it.. they're just usually soft and sometimes they're more well formed

I'm sorry for going into so much unnecessary detail, I've just snapped back into worry mode and feel too low to do anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    and I had weird pain in my stomach in two different spots earlier. Yes I ate ice cream last night and yes I ate a big bag of chocolates but... ehh.. you know.. hypochondria.
    At least you now admit that this is your main problem, which is a good thing

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

And the worms?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    At least you now admit that this is your main problem, which is a good thing
    Yeah I shouldn't be surprised when it happens but I skip all logic and doubts start flooding in with meI'm so messy

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    And the worms?

Positive thoughts
    I ordered this the other day https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263672588123

Page 42 of 290 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread Information