anxiety is awful its debilitating it
    makes us think the worse please
    focus your energy on something
    positive stop overthinking and
    searching for something that is
    not there wish you well xx

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Toby,

When you get to the point where you're pulling poo out of the toilet to examine it, you're really deep in the rabbit hole but what's really a big red flag is posting a close up image of your hemorrhoids for all to see. You do realize that this forum consists of a wide demographic ranging in age from 13 to 70+ with a wide range of mental issues. There can be hundreds, even thousands that are logged on at any given time. What you essentially did was walk into a virtual auditorium, pull your pants down, bend over, spread 'em and asked those in attendance to give you their opinion of your hemorrhoids!

It's time dude. You seriously need to seek real life professional help. You've made a lot of excuses in the past and you were called out on them. Everyone here, including those with similar fears knows you don't have cancer. Everyone here, including those with similar fears sees how deep in the rabbit hole you are. If you cannot recognize your behavior as being WAY over the top, and that it's just inherently wrong to behave in this manner, mental illness or not, I don't know what else can be said?

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Toby,

When you get to the point where you're pulling poo out of the toilet to examine it, you're really deep in the rabbit hole but what's really a big red flag is posting a close up image of your hemorrhoids for all to see. You do realize that this forum consists of a wide demographic ranging in age from 13 to 70+ with a wide range of mental issues. There can be hundreds, even thousands that are logged on at any given time. What you essentially did was walk into a virtual auditorium, pull your pants down, bend over, spread 'em and asked those in attendance to give you their opinion of your hemorrhoids!

It's time dude. You seriously need to seek real life professional help. You've made a lot of excuses in the past and you were called out on them. Everyone here, including those with similar fears knows you don't have cancer. Everyone here, including those with similar fears sees how deep in the rabbit hole you are. If you cannot recognize your behavior as being WAY over the top, and that it's just inherently wrong to behave in this manner, mental illness or not, I don't know what else can be said?

Positive thoughts
    I get what I did was weird but I WAS DESPERATE. I'm sorry I realise it was bad now.. but I'm not sure what else to do anymore. And I wasn't asking anyone for their "opinion" on them, I was asking if they were hemherroids because I could be getting them confused with a prolapsed bowel. I'm thinking about making a doctor's appointment for tomorrow, since it's on the day booking and appointment, but I KNOW they're just gonna say "It's hemherroids" or something and I KNOW it isn't. I'm gonna be one of those cases when they don't catch it until late just because I'm young.

Is is possible to demand to have a colonoscopy or some sort of fecal lab test?

It seems like I'm overreacting but I literally have...

• A lot of blood when I wiped 3 weeks ago
    • Another trace of blood a few days ago
    • When I picked apart at it (sorry) I noticed small dark tints. Not sure if it was blood or just part of the stool or what. I didn't notice any darkness when I inspected the following movement, like at all. But it still scared me to death!
    • A stitch like pain behind my left rib (metastisied cancer?)
    • Pain in my back (metastisised cancer?)
    • On and off constipation and diarrohea
    • I saw mucus in my diorrhea a few weeks ago
    • I've noticed- this COULD BE cause I'm always anxious, I usually get these when I'm anxious - thinner stools
    • I suddenly feel like I'm skinnier than before

If you had those symptoms, what would YOU think?

And I'm sorry but I haven't been "called out" on anything. That sounds extremely rude. I haven't worried about my own health for about 3 years now, I thought I moved on from it but now REAL symptoms are here, I can't help but worry.

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    You shouldn't be confused you
    haven't got cancer please listen
    to the advice that has been given
    and l don't think people will judge
    you its the nature of the beast

anxiety is awful its debilitating it
    makes us think the worse please
    focus your energy on something
    positive stop overthinking and
    searching for something that is
    not there wish you well xx
    Thank you very much

Great advice but it's just hard

Toby2000 dont take it personally people here ard just concerned as to how your anxiety has got you to this point people are not judging you, they're giving you advice and sometimes it is hard to hear best wishes xx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    Toby2000 dont take it personally people here ard just concerned as to how your anxiety has got you to this point people are not judging you, they're giving you advice and sometimes it is hard to hear best wishes xx
    Yeah, I'm just so convinced this is real

So I'm sorry if I seem standoff-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Yeah, I'm just so convinced this is real

So I'm sorry if I seem standoff-ish
    It's hard. I've got one, maybe two symptoms, and I'm completely convinced, even though it's much more likely to be internal hemorrhoids. :/

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCoffee View Post
    It's hard. I've got one, maybe two symptoms, and I'm completely convinced, even though it's much more likely to be internal hemorrhoids. :/
    I'm going mad here, I'm convinced I can feel a long mass in my abdomen which is probably my intestine but

If you had those symptoms, what would YOU think?

And I'm sorry but I haven't been "called out" on anything. That sounds extremely rude. I haven't worried about my own health for about 3 years now, I thought I moved on from it but now REAL symptoms are here, I can't help but worry.
    I've had those symptoms at various times in my life and since my cancer, I don't think I've had a straight week of normal bowel movements. I would and do think it's not sinister and related to my treatment. I also think what you describe is typical stress related bowel issues, hemmies or fissures.

As far as being called out? Yes, you had stated you were going to see a counselor and I pestered the heck out of you (it's all in your post history) about seeking professional help. You went a couple of times and that's it. When I questioned you, you basically ignored my posts. Look where you are now compared to the where you were 3 years ago. Can you honestly say you're doing much better

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I've had those symptoms at various times in my life and since my cancer, I don't think I've had a straight week of normal bowel movements. I would and do think it's not sinister and related to my treatment. I also think what you describe is typical stress related bowel issues, hemmies or fissures.

As far as being called out? Yes, you had stated you were going to see a counselor and I pestered the heck out of you (it's all in your post history) about seeking professional help. You went a couple of times and that's it. When I questioned you, you basically ignored my posts. Look where you are now compared to the where you were 3 years ago. Can you honestly say you're doing much better

Positive thoughts
    I'm really not a therapy person though, because learning to ignore problems will just make them worse. Say I ignored all of these symptoms because I've trained my mind to not consider the worst outcome, that would be pretty bad right?

I'm really not a therapy person though, because learning to ignore problems will just make them worse. Say I ignored all of these symptoms because I've trained my mind to not consider the worst outcome, that would be pretty bad right?
    Wow! ... You're grossly misinformed as to what therapy is and does. It's just so sad to read that

Positive thoughts

Page 5 of 290 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information