Page 62 of 290 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Just have to say you sound like a very nice young man Toby. Sorry you are going through health anxiety and these recent symptoms at such a young age. Mine began around the same age you are and it truly is awful to deal with, especially when at your age you should be enjoying your youth.

I no longer suffer from HA, not to the extent I did anyway back then, so there is light at the end of all this madness. Even if health issues do arise for me, I just take it as they come, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyGreen View Post
    Just have to say you sound like a very nice young man Toby. Sorry you are going through health anxiety and these recent symptoms at such a young age. Mine began around the same age you are and it truly is awful to deal with, especially when at your age you should be enjoying your youth.

I no longer suffer from HA, not to the extent I did anyway back then, so there is light at the end of all this madness. Even if health issues do arise for me, I just take it as they come, one day at a time.
    Thank you SnowyGreen x

Sometimes it doesn’t bother me if symptoms die down a little but then as soon as the symptoms come back, all hell breaks loose in my mind and I’m suddenly thinking about death. I’m calmer now but earlier was horrific.

I’m so glad you’ve recovered and are taking everything one day at a time. That’s a great code to live by

Doesn't that offer proof of anxiety then? Think about your other themes prior to this and the same pattern is there.

You do need to see your GP because they need to say what this is rather than it remain ambiguous. They need to offer treatment & guidance. That won't change the thinking but we can talk on here about that.

As far as posting rules go, that's up to Nic & Admin and not any of us so their call.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Doesn't that offer proof of anxiety then? Think about your other themes prior to this and the same pattern is there.

You do need to see your GP because they need to say what this is rather than it remain ambiguous. They need to offer treatment & guidance. That won't change the thinking but we can talk on here about that.

As far as posting rules go, that's up to Nic & Admin and not any of us so their call.
    They will just tell me it’s not CC again, I doubt a tiny bit more blood will affect their judgement

I will get around to the blood test and then hopefully a sigmoidoscopy? Just to put an end to this

Thanks for the reply

Do hemherroids constantly bleed or can they go through periods of time without bleeding and then suddenly they’ll bleed again?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Do hemherroids constantly bleed or can they go through periods of time without bleeding and then suddenly they’ll bleed again?
    My dad suffers from recurring piles, whether its the same one that keeps coming back or new ones im not sure.

My piles started around 20 years ago. They occasionally bleed. I can go years without bleeding.

Thanks MrLurcher and Terry

Would they bleed the same amount every time or sometimes large amounts and sometimes smaller?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Thanks MrLurcher and Terry

Would they bleed the same amount every time or sometimes large amounts and sometimes smaller?
    Quite varied if I recall him saying.

I used the toilet after my brother in law once, unfortunately he didnt flush, but there was a lot of blood there. He'd had piles and was only 24 at the time, very skinny too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Quite varied if I recall him saying.

I used the toilet after my brother in law once, unfortunately he didnt flush, but there was a lot of blood there. He'd had piles and was only 24 at the time, very skinny too.
    I only bled a lot once, got checked out a month later and they said no hemherroids, and then I kept noticing very small traces up until December when i saw blood striping my BM. I only had the classic “hemherroid blood dripping” experience once- if it was hemherroids

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Is it possible that when they inspected me, they missed a hemherroid?

Can they definitely exist in the upper rectum rather than lower rectum?

I just HOPE it is hemherroids

Page 62 of 290 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread Information