Thread: Tribunal (PIP) How long?

PIP Tribunal

Hi,
    So I am having to go to a Tribunal for PIP as they rejected my mandatory reconsideration for the 'daily living allowance' part of my claim.
    I have no idea what to do as I have never been to a tribunal.
    Has anyone got any tips for me? It would be appreciated.
    Also, should I take letters from my doctors/physios/therapist/pain clinic and the crisis centre? Will that help?

ALSO WARNING FOR THOSE APPLYING TO PIP. THE ASSESSOR LIED ON MY FORM. I have found out they have done that on some others so please make sure you read what they put as they could have lied on yours.

Re: PIP Tribunal

Have a look on here as there is loads of info https://www.fightback4justice.co.uk/

I gave up and ended up paying them to help me as I need the extra help

Good luck, and yes they lied on my form as well

Hi , gather up every bit of help you can and make sure you lay it on think about what lying shites they are , we got through the reconsideration but they still havent sorted it out just dribs and drabs and they keep you in the dark , I spoke to a chap the other day who's going through it ( thousands are ) and he said he's just gone to a solicitor and they are dealing with it on his behalf .
    You can win they just count on you giving up so be strong and stick with it .
    Good luck and take care

When you say they lied, what do you mean, if I can ask.

Hi Lifeofbrian,
    They put things like my musculoskeletal is fine and that my mental health is completely fine which were lies.

Tribunal (PIP) How long?

HI,
    Just wondering if anyone can help answer this question.
    How long does it normally take to get to a tribunal once you have said you want too and sent off the form to the tribunal centre.?

Re: Tribunal (PIP) How long?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information