Hi I'm new to this forum but have struggled with health anxiety for years, I am off all medication and was doing great until my daughter came home from holiday in Spain and was sick the next day , high temp and fatique but no other symptoms. Went on like this for a few days until we ended up in a&e bloods were taken and they said her white blood cells were low and were putting it down to a viral infection and they would keep her overnight, discharged her the next day after doc seen her and they looked at blood film said they looked ok and to go back in 2 weeks time to do repeat bloods , she had devoloped a rash couple of days after temp had gone and and I went back they said it was a viral rash , a couple of days after that she got cough and runny nose which only lasted a couple of days , she is now better energy is back and no symptoms of anything , I just have myself in a state of upset as I'm worried sick this could be something sinister , she going today for the blood tests and now it's a waiting game , can colds etc emerge after a high temp has gone ?? Anyone any info on this?? Tia