Thread: Delete account please!

Delete account please!

So I've been using those website for awhile and it's been wonderful to me. Yet I feel like it's time to move along on my own!

I went to the doctor today because I had a lot of blood in my urine for the past few days and a lot of pain...yet I could take it as just going to be a kidney infection. Nothing more nothing less. I have tablets to take now.

I really feel like it's done to try to deal with things by myself but I'm so thankful for everyone along the way! Lots of love and I hope I can continue on a good path in so many ways. Thank you to everyone who's ever reached out!

Re: Delete account please!

Louise,

Please rethink and consider that there are people here who can support you. You’re not alone, honest!

If you still feel like this after another day, let us know and we will, of course, remove your account. We don’t want to though. We think it’s better if you stick around

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information