Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last month of 20’s

Red face Last month of 20’s

Can anybody me feel better I was distraught when I went from 19 to 20 so now 29 to 30 is the same? Your 20’s seem fun whilst your 30’s are boring and you feel old? Anybody make me feel better?

Re: Last month of 20’s

Who says being in your 30's is boring? Life is what you make of it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

My 30s were better than my 20s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never really understood that logic. My life is literally the same now at 31 as it was when I was 29 except I've travelled a lot more in the past 2 years. Why would your life become boring now?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by Suziewuzie View Post
    I've never really understood that logic. My life is literally the same now at 31 as it was when I was 29 except I've travelled a lot more in the past 2 years. Why would your life become boring now?
    Yes I mean you are correct I have travelled a lot more in the past year I think I mean other people settle down have family and don’t do much holidays I hope my life won’t be boring but some the notion of being 30 plus seems boring

It's attitude not age that determines your happiness. Embrace life my man.

N.

I think thirties are better, although it's hard me for to comment as lost a lot of my thirties as the breakdown came and the later relapse. But you are no longer the working kid, you will be taken more seriously.

It's all moving through the ages. By the time I'm 80 perhaps I'll have just hit the "80's are the news 40's" thing as it's moved ont0 50's now.

I didn't find anything changed physically until I hit my late thirties. Around 37/38. Then I noticed the slowdown. Further slowdown when I hit about 42. But anxiety is stopping me pushing that away, it's not that you can't be all you be...remember Daniel Craig in his teeny shorts on the beach in his forties? Did all the women think he was "old & past it"? I bet they wanted to find out for themselves...

No thanks!! He's apparently not a very likeable person in real life!

Phil, age ain't nothing but a number! You're getting married soon and starting a new life together-settling down isn't boring.

"The Stath" is looking good for his age.

Phil's embarking on a new stage in life but there are guidance rules that luckily come with e.g. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine, you're always wrong even when you "think" your right, some things you only get on your birthday from this day forward

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information