Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigboy

Re: Bigboy

I'm sure he's probably had his fill of NMP but knowing that he had significant difficulties makes his absence more concerning. However he's perfectly entitled to log off without giving us any explanations.

A few more people commented on the other thread.

But in all the time I've been here I've found it uncommon for most posters to venture from the board that suits their disorder. Given the numbers this is easy to see on the HA board.

So, will they even see this? I doubt they see the announcements from Admin either.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    A few more people commented on the other thread.

But in all the time I've been here I've found it uncommon for most posters to venture from the board that suits their disorder. Given the numbers this is easy to see on the HA board.

So, will they even see this? I doubt they see the announcements from Admin either.
    Where was the other thread Terry?

I thought everybody would use the forum in the way that you can see all the new posts. I come on, go to active topics then hit since last visit.

Bigboy would be very humbled that you all care.
    I always found him very helpful and kind and whatever he is doing at the moment, he will undoubtedly be touched when he reads this thread.

Sending bigboy love and hoping he is ok in my thoughts and prayers xx

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post

I thought everybody would use the forum in the way that you can see all the new posts. I come on, go to active topics then hit since last visit.
    KK noted he was AWOL a few weeks back on his " possible meets in staffs " thread , he's either doing really well at the hide and seek convention or he's had enough of us lunatics and needs a well earned break .
    I wish him well along with the other disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post

Buster has answered it for me. Cheers mate

I don't know what everyone does, I use the traditional forum view by logging onto the main board and clicking on each board as I find it easier than the filters.

It's just it's very uncommon to see people off HA posting about anything outside of there even if there is a board for it. That's why I've considered the HA board to be it's forum within a forum for years. Admin post about the rules and the same kick offs continue on the HA board and you rarely find HAers posting replies in those Admin threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    KK noted he was AWOL a few weeks back on his " possible meets in staffs " thread , he's either doing really well at the hide and seek convention or he's had enough of us lunatics and needs a well earned break .
    I wish him well along with the other disappeared.
    Ta Buster. I just looked at the meet up thread.

I really hope he's doing ok.

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Buster has answered it for me. Cheers mate

I don't know what everyone does, I use the traditional forum view by logging onto the main board and clicking on each board as I find it easier than the filters.

It's just it's very uncommon to see people off HA posting about anything outside of there even if there is a board for it. That's why I've considered the HA board to be it's forum within a forum for years. Admin post about the rules and the same kick offs continue on the HA board and you rarely find HAers posting replies in those Admin threads.
    Ok Terry, ta

Fingers crossed that all is well. He may just be having a break.

He disappeared but then re-appeared and made one post then disappeared again.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information