Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old issue new symptom - petrified about very bloody stool

Old issue new symptom - petrified about very bloody stool

Hello everyone

I know I have similar posts but I’m so scared I’m shaking and can’t type fast enough or let alone look up my old posts.

I have HA and also history of piles which were very bad after my son was born 1,5 years ago. Was treated with antrolin cream and daflon tablets and symptoms cleared up with odd flare ups which passed.

Over the past couple of months flare ups have been more regular. 2 weeks ago had some very painful stomach issues (on holiday not enough water and bad diet and stress didn’t help) but have been home a week and back to water and healthy diet.

Tonight however following pizza - which made me very bloated, I had to rush to the toilet - not diarrhoea but had to go, when I looked at the paper there was quite alot of blood, more than I have ever seen, and a little in the toilet bowl. I am totally freaking out, just had a panic attack. I will go to the doctor but I’m so scared there is something really wrong.

My husband keeps says it it’s the piles but they’ve never done this before. An old family friend has just being diagnosed with CC and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Please help me xxx

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Sorry that should say Antrolin cream and Daflon tablets. And hubby thinks it’s the piles
    Last edited by samina77; 03-09-18 at 11:36.

Re: Old issue new symptom - petrified about very bloody stool

Sounds like piles to me as well but if you are worried then get it checked out of course

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Sounds like piles to me as well but if you are worried then get it checked out of course
    Thanks for your response Nicola what Makes you think piles again? I’m ve never had so much blood (it wasn’t loads but way more than I’ve ever seen..) some dripped into the bowl.

I’m going to call my doctor today and have started with the bum cream again but it has really shocked me to my core. All my obsessive thoughts are back.

Why has this happened?

Samina, only your doctor can give you an answer so get on the phone and make an appointment for today? There could be a very straightforward reason for the blood and the sooner you get checked out the quicker you will have an explanation.

You've got a history of piles so no reason why this couldn't be the case again but you need a medical assessment xx

Thanks for your reply Pulisa. I’ll definitely call as soon as they open today. I’m switching between calm and absolute sheer panic. All the obsessive thoughts are back . I’m in a shopping centre now and all I want to do is break down and cry.

---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

Also my little one has gone back to nursery today and I really miss him. Also my period is here so full of hormones. Terrible combination

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 ----------

I went again this morning and there was still a bit of blood but nothing compared to last night.

Doctors opens in 3 hours...

I have sat on the loo and blood has literally dripped out - caused by piles.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I've read a lot of your posts Nicola and I keep telling myself that it doesn't necessarily mean cancer but my mind goes straight there (does not pass go or collect £200)

I've been twice already today - both times there were trace amounts of blood but nothing compared to last night. It was like something had "ruptured" by the look of the blood. I had no pain neither did I push.

2 hours til the doctors opens...

I spoke to my cousin who knows 2 people with bad piles and lots of blood. Both had colonoscopies and both are clean, only piles.

1 of these people has stress-related piles. I have been VERY stressed over the last month... really hope it's nothing serious. I have been looking very pale of late (despite being on holiday for 2 weeks)

trying to stay calm.

I finished seeing my psychologist a couple of months ago after a year of sessions - she said I have all the necessary knowledge to deal with my anxiety but right now it doesn't feel like it at all...

I had a clear colonoscopy in July.

Where do you live ? I thought you were in the UK?

That's great. Do you have to have them often?
    I am originally from the UK but I live in Italy.
    Am literally calling the doctor now

(thank you)
    xx

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.
    I have been very gassy today and have been to the loo twice (i normally only go once a day if that) obviously my brain's adding the bits together and calling this increase in bowel habit...

In my experience that is how pipes work. No blood for ages then something ruptures, lots of boood, which slowly tails off over the next several days.....

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

Also WHENEVER I worry about my bowels I ALWAYS go more often.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information