Thread: Old issue new symptom - petrified about very bloody stool

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Old issue new symptom - petrified about very bloody stool

Hello everyone

I know I have similar posts but I’m so scared I’m shaking and can’t type fast enough or let alone look up my old posts.

I have HA and also history of piles which were very bad after my son was born 1,5 years ago. Was treated with antrolin cream and daflon tablets and symptoms cleared up with odd flare ups which passed.

Over the past couple of months flare ups have been more regular. 2 weeks ago had some very painful stomach issues (on holiday not enough water and bad diet and stress didn’t help) but have been home a week and back to water and healthy diet.

Tonight however following pizza - which made me very bloated, I had to rush to the toilet - not diarrhoea but had to go, when I looked at the paper there was quite alot of blood, more than I have ever seen, and a little in the toilet bowl. I am totally freaking out, just had a panic attack. I will go to the doctor but I’m so scared there is something really wrong.

My husband keeps says it it’s the piles but they’ve never done this before. An old family friend has just being diagnosed with CC and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Please help me xxx

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Sorry that should say Antrolin cream and Daflon tablets. And hubby thinks it’s the piles
    Last edited by samina77; 03-09-18 at 11:36.

Thread Information