We are actually very very sensitive to things that are unknown to our body. Yeah if someone you know is near you and accidentally touches you you might not be jumpy. But when our body feels a foreign and strange thing in its close proximity all those nice instincts we have from our predecessors fire up.

I am saying if the bat got close it wouldn't swatted you with the wing or made a lot of noise and you would've woken up even if asleep. It was on your face. We wake up from mosquitoes flying near us.

And 2nd thing, bats cannot fly, they glide. They can't take off. So if it went down on your face to bite you, it wouldn't be able to fly off without you feeling it. They can't take off from the ground they gotta climb and let go and then glide. And there's no way a bat can bite you multiple times in a silent flight you wouldn't feel.

Your little wounds are def from biting your mouth and I have a lot of those too cause my lips are often dry. Please don't worry over this, it's literally impossible!