Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Re: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Ugh... Darkside,
    I believe I have responded to your posts in the past but let me explain something to you, again. I work with cancer patients. My job is giving daily radiation treatments. I see the sick and and (sometimes) the terminally ill. These people are faced with a REAL life problem. Their bloods came back weird, something flagged on a CT, they presented to the ER with seizures. I see it all. These issues are concrete, they are real. And my patients (cancer patients and survivors all around the world) have their entire life turned upside down and fight like hell to get it back. If you asked any cancer patient what they would wish for they would wish to be healthy, to have their life back again. I stress this to you because I know a lot of us struggle with health anxiety. I do and I myself have been worried about diseases here and there. It is normal to worry, life is fleeting. BUT, your constant posting and your complete disregard for those with the disease is not acceptable. You have something they would wish to have, physical health. I can say that the people I work with on a daily basis don't have the mental health issues that seem to be going on here. You are not sick with a physical disease, it is a mental one. Until you see that you will drag your wife and kids down with you. LIVE MY MAN. Life is way too short.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    I'm not referring to random, one-off day of feeling exhausted. I am talking about feeling tired all the time for almost 2 weeks.
    Neither were we. You've got some catching up by my standards, I had months of it at a time...I'll put my life on the fact I'm one of the many on here who have been through it. Don't you think mental health sufferers experience chronic fatigue?

I'm pretty sure he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Js2019 View Post
    Ugh... Darkside,
    I believe I have responded to your posts in the past but let me explain something to you, again. I work with cancer patients. My job is giving daily radiation treatments. I see the sick and and (sometimes) the terminally ill. These people are faced with a REAL life problem. Their bloods came back weird, something flagged on a CT, they presented to the ER with seizures. I see it all. These issues are concrete, they are real. And my patients (cancer patients and survivors all around the world) have their entire life turned upside down and fight like hell to get it back. If you asked any cancer patient what they would wish for they would wish to be healthy, to have their life back again. I stress this to you because I know a lot of us struggle with health anxiety. I do and I myself have been worried about diseases here and there. It is normal to worry, life is fleeting. BUT, your constant posting and your complete disregard for those with the disease is not acceptable. You have something they would wish to have, physical health. I can say that the people I work with on a daily basis don't have the mental health issues that seem to be going on here. You are not sick with a physical disease, it is a mental one. Until you see that you will drag your wife and kids down with you. LIVE MY MAN. Life is way too short.
    ^ Excellent post. Darkside, please read it and absorb it. Have a look back at your previous lengthy threads when you were also sure you were dying and that time was different and you were right and everyone else was wrong etc etc. Even better, take your threads to a therapist.

You didn't respond to my last post, so I'll ask again. What is it you want from this forum?

To be honest, can a thread be closed?
    I think it's useless, as he's got no interest in taking advice. It's genuinely peeing people off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WorrywartAus View Post
    To be honest, can a thread be closed?
    I think it's useless, as he's got no interest in taking advice. It's genuinely peeing people off.

It won't be worth it, he'll just start one back up again.

Just thought I would update - I got a call about my bloodwork today. It was all normal.

Just thought I would update - I got a call about my bloodwork today. It was all normal.
    Congrats!
    Now go get help for your anxiety. Like. Soon.

Okay is this finally enough for you to say you do not have cancer?

How are you feeling now? Still spinning?

Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread Information