Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Re: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    What are you gaining from posting on here all the time?
    This has been going on for years here and years prior on another forum. This question could be asked of several members. Why post what basically is a public diary of fears, symptoms and struggles if you're not going to take steps to address them? IMO, as with other serial posters, its part of the illness itself. Any feedback or interaction, be it positive or negative, feeds the dragon. All who reply on these threads could stop today but there will always be new member or another forum that will feed the dragon.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Slept 8 hours. Woke up. Still exhausted. My life is over. There is not a benign explanation for this I'm sorry. It's only 9AM and I already could go back to bed. I must be anemic or something. Or have cancer throughout my body. Something is making me so tired.

I have nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    Slept 8 hours. Woke up. Still exhausted. My life is over. There is not a benign explanation for this I'm sorry. It's only 9AM and I already could go back to bed. I must be anemic or something. Or have cancer throughout my body. Something is making me so tired.
    And yet you always have the energy for these ludicrously performative posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    This has been going on for years here and years prior on another forum. This question could be asked of several members. Why post what basically is a public diary of fears, symptoms and struggles if you're not going to take steps to address them? IMO, as with other serial posters, its part of the illness itself. Any feedback or interaction, be it positive or negative, feeds the dragon. All who reply on these threads could stop today but there will always be new member or another forum that will feed the dragon.
    Case in point....

positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I've done this 3 days in a row now...

We’re about to reach 500 messages on this thread and you still can’t get a grip.

I have a terrible urge to yawn too, darkside. Must be something in the air?

If you have cancer why aren't you getting it treated?

You say you don't have anxiety so we know you will never treat that as apparently that doesn't exist in your world.

What are you gaining from posting on here all the time?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You know we all feel like this right!?

Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread Information