Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Re: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    dirty bins, blood in poo, ninja bats, the nonsensicals that post over the most bizarre and head scratching subjects to those that use the forum as a public diary of their daily life and symptoms.

Positive thoughts
    I will say, there is a solid positive that has come out of this thread. I now have the term "ninja bats" in my lexicon. Although I did spit out coffee all over my keyboard when I read it, worth the price.

As a complete aside, I know a guy (not an HAer or anything) whose cat helpfully murdered a bat in the house while he slept one night. The cat dropped the bloody severed bat head on his face as he slumbered, and he actually had a blood to mouth transference and had a scratch on his nose when he woke up. He is the only actual person I know personally who actually, genuinely needed that rabies shot. His insurance fought him on it and he had to finally pay $2000 out of the $9000 bill. I will tell him gleefully about ninja bats. He may not laugh as hard as I did.
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Him or everyone else ?
    Everyone else. I don't take Darkside seriously but that's just my view of course.

I have never trolled or lied about anything on this forum. I am a person with severe HA. I know that. That sometimes can look like trolling because of how bad my anxiety gets about health topics. I wish I did not have HA... heck, I wouldn't wish HA on my worst enemy. It's a terrible disease in itself.

FWIW I had my 5 year follow-up colonoscopy today. 4mm polyp removed. Doctor didn't seem concerned said it was very small but they will biopsy it anyways to be sure.

I still have a mild headache today. So, of course, my main fears are still brain cancer and lymphoma - though I don't have any symptoms of lymphoma that I know of other than the groin node. I wish my head would just feel normal so I could move past this brain cancer fear. :( ... I don't want to have brain cancer. Really scares me.

Have you tried pain killers and drinking more water like many of us suggested?

It could be a tension headache.

When are you going to treat the HA when you know how serious that is?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I wish I did not have HA... heck, I wouldn't wish HA on my worst enemy. It's a terrible disease in itself.
    Darkside, you may hate it, it may be the scourge of your life, it may be hell, but....you do absolutely nothing, ever, to combat it. Despite all the years of advice, despite being told how to reassure, what to do to address it you come back with the same old 'its cancer' EVERY....SINGLE....TIME about EVERY....SINGLE....SYMPTOM. I see no evidence that you even accept that this is HA to be honest, as you are still searching for 'formal diagnoses' of physical illness, where there are none to be had. Year in, year out, terminal illness after terminal illness...which you never have. You have one problem and one alone, HA, nothing else.
    Last edited by Carys; 16-08-19 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    I wish I did not have HA... heck, I wouldn't wish HA on my worst enemy. It's a terrible disease in itself.
    If you recognise it is a disease why won't you treat it?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    If you recognise it is a disease why won't you treat it?
    Why would he want to?

I know people who are actually battling cancer, and they are nowhere even close to the hysterics I’ve read on this thread. I hate saying this, because I too have suffered debilitating health anxiety in the past, but this is bordering on pathetic.

So I hate to bug everyone again. I went maybe 4-5 days without any headache symptoms. Then on Tuesday the mild headache returned. Mild general headache all day every day since then. Sometimes a feeling of being a little off balance or out of it. I'm just so scared. I don't know what else this could be except a brain tumor. What is wrong with me? I really don't want to get more unnecessary radiation from a CT if I don't have to - but I don't know what to do.

Did you take our advice that we offered?

It is not a brain tumour - do you think it would give you "time off" then come back? No.

What is wrong with you - HA

What do you need to do? - treat the HA.

Simples

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread Information