Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast

Thread: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Re: Lymph Node Update - Scared

darkside - enough now please. Go and get tested and then update us. You ignore everyone's posts trying to help so there is no point keep posting over and over. I have already explained all of this in PM's to you so now is time to step back and get sorted ok

I will keep repeating this until a) you listen to me b) you listen to me and c) you listen to me.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I’m not trying to ignore everyone but the facts are that my main fatigued / sore muscle is my right shin muscle (anterior tibial). This is a very common muscle during onset of ALS because it causes foot drop. The fact that I’m experiencing pronounced fatigue burn in this muscle tells me it is atrophying. Soon I suspect I’ll have an actual foot drop on that side. It should not feel fatigued at all. It’s been over a week now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    I’m not trying to ignore everyone but the facts are that my main fatigued / sore muscle is my right shin muscle (anterior tibial). This is a very common muscle during onset of ALS because it causes foot drop. The fact that I’m experiencing pronounced fatigue burn in this muscle tells me it is atrophying. Soon I suspect I’ll have an actual foot drop on that side. It should not feel fatigued at all. It’s been over a week now.
    Stop. Just stop. If any kind of atrophy, you wouldn’t be able to walk.

My aunt when she was dying of cancer was less dramatic.

What are you expecting us to do about this, Darkside?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    And you have been kindly asked by Admin to STOP posting.

Come back in a week when you have foot-drop

Never Surrender, Comrade

Your post just shows me how little you really know about MND, you are so off the mark. As I've said earlier in this thread, don't worry about it too much, you've had ALS a few times before and recovered completely. I honestly have NO CONCEPT how you learn nothing from your own behaviour, you'd have thought by the 4th time of having the symptoms that made you think you had ALS you'd think 'Ooo, I had this before and it was nothing'.

Muscle fatigue isn’t a symptom of ALS? It seems like it is?

My primary care doctor is referring me to a Rheumatologist. I don’t think that is even the right doctor to diagnose something like ALS or MS but maybe they can at least help me get the right tests or answers.

It’s been over a week now.
    Muscular atrophy doesn't come on in a week! Your timescales and symptoms don't match as usual.

I don’t think that is even the right doctor to diagnose something like ALS or MS
    No, its not, your PCP clearly doesn't believe you have ALS or MND. If they did think you had either of those conditions you'd be seeing a neurologist. I'm honestly interested in your relationship with your PCP and confused as to why they don't see your underlying problem? Maybe they do, after all we only hear your side of things.

What are you expecting us to do about this, Darkside?

I'm interested in you answering BlueI too.

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast

Thread Information